Win A Billet Box Contest Game Thingy Fun Time!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Dino

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
U-taw
www.billetboxvapor.com
We are now on question 4, post 173
Official Question:

Roses are Reptiles,
Violets are Vehicles,
Dolphins are not Throw Pillows,
What is my mailman's name?

~:Scoreboard:~
Vapian =1
TS12000=1
mattiem=1

Super Mega fun time contest! kinda, maybe,,, hope so. who knows....

You could win this Billet Box thing.... that you can sell on facebook for 500 buck apparently (neat-o!)

K, i'v been meaning to do another contest here for a while now, my free time has just been so far in the negitive.... however, in 2 to 6 weeks an infant is going to be poppin' on out of my wife so i'm taking an educated guess that my free time will decrease dramatically further past non existence. This contest will require attention on my part so i'm thinking this may be the last chance i get to do this for a while...

Here's the game, i will ask a question... first to answer correctly ( or closest) will earn a point when I check the thread and post the next question... I will keep track of points by editing this first post. We play for bout' 2 weeks (umm, oct 12th sounds good). The person with the most points at the end wins a happy new Billet Box. In the even of a tie, there will be a sudden death question for those members only. I am going to make an effort to NOT make this a game of "who checks this thread the most wins", so most questions will be utter BS or total guesswork, and that works great for me! Each person will get one "Guess" per question, butttttt.... as you can feel free to banter in here, ya gots to label your "Guess" with OG: (official guess), as the very beginning of your post so we stay all official in here, and you can absolutely not edit your posts or they will not count. If your post dose not start with OG:, it will not count!!! you have been warned!!!

example:

DD posted: "OQ: what is my favorite color?"

Ecf'r A posts " Blue " = not charlie sheening... aka: don't count

Ecf'r B posts " OG: Blue " = Yaaay, you get the point for the day

Other type rule things.... umm anyone can play if your an ECF member! Existing BB owners are encouraged to play too as i know some of you have been kindly holding off purchasing a second to help our availability, that is much appreciated but this game is war, go for it!!! I will try to post at least one question a day.... but here i must explain a bit in case this doesn't happen,, here's the deal... i'm not a healthy wildebeest... i has neurological damage, and a result i have no sleeping pattern and i am at times, totally incapacitated... it happen more than i'm fond of.....Sooooo,,,, questions will not be at a set time, and if i miss a day, sorry...

Think that covers it.... but quick recap..
- ONE guess per Question!
- Guess must start with OG: NO post edits!!!
-Feel free to banter with your fellow ecf'r in here if ya like...
-Person with most points on the 12th of October, wins!
-Sudden death may occur with a tie of two or more....

think that bout' covers it... first question coming up in a half hour... (got to think of a question)

Last edited:

Harley

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2009
Yonder Way
Super Mega fun time contest! kinda, maybe,,, hope so. who knows....

You could win this Billet Box thing.... that you can sell on facebook for 500 buck apparently (neat-o!)

K, i'v been meaning to do another contest here for a while now, my free time has just been so far in the negitive.... however, in 2 to 6 weeks an infant is going to be poppin' on out of my wife so i'm taking an educated guess that my free time will decrease dramatically further past non existence. This contest will require attention on my part so i'm thinking this may be the last chance i get to do this for a while...

Here's the game, i will ask a question... first to answer correctly ( or closest) will earn a point when I check the thread and post the next question... I will keep track of points by editing this first post. We play for bout' 2 weeks (umm, oct 12th sounds good). The person with the most points at the end wins a happy new Billet Box. In the even of a tie, there will be a sudden death question for those members only. I am going to make an effort to NOT make this a game of "who checks this thread the most wins", so most questions will be utter BS or total guesswork, and that works great for me! Each person will get one "Guess" per question, butttttt.... as you can feel free to banter in here, ya gots to label your "Guess" with OG: (official guess), as the very beginning of your post so we stay all official in here, and you can absolutely not edit your posts or they will not count. If your post dose not start with OG:, it will not count!!! you have been warned!!!

example:

DD posted: "OQ: what is my favorite color?"

Ecf'r A posts " Blue " = not charlie sheening... aka: don't count

Ecf'r B posts " OG: Blue " = Yaaay, you get the point for the day

Other type rule things.... umm anyone can play if your an ECF member! Existing BB owners are encouraged to play too as i know some of you have been kindly holding off purchasing a second to help our availability, that is much appreciated but this game is war, go for it!!! I will try to post at least one question a day.... but here i must explain a bit in case this doesn't happen,, here's the deal... i'm not a healthy wildebeest... i has neurological damage, and a result i have no sleeping pattern and i am at times, totally incapacitated... it happen more than i'm fond of.....Sooooo,,,, questions will not be at a set time, and if i miss a day, sorry...

Think that covers it.... but quick recap..
- ONE guess per Question!
- Guess must start with OG: NO post edits!!!
-Feel free to banter with your fellow ecf'r in here if ya like...
-Person with most points on the 12th of October, wins!
-Sudden death may occur with a tie of two or more....

think that bout' covers it... first question coming up in a half hour... (got to think of a question)

Awwwwwww,, Can I haz what's in da bottle ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread