igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com

Hi all,

Here is your chance to win a brand new Provari plus a load of extra goodies, thanks to the guys over at ENjuice

The total contents of the prize is as follows:-

1. ProVari variable voltage PV

2. Two AW IMR 18490 batteries

3. Choice of cartomisers or an atomiser

4. Drip tip

5. Charger

6. Premium multipack of e-liquid

7. Specially made 10ml bottle of "Seattle Sunset" Premium e-liquid

8. Next day special delivery

So how do you win this great prize? Well watch the vid to find out ;)

Rules:-

1. Entrants must live in the UK (a separate Provari competition will follow shortly after this comp expires and will be open to all participants worldwide)

2. One entry per person

3. Over 18's only

Competition ends at midnight on the 3rd of September 2011 and the winner will be announced on Sunday the 4th of September 2011

Good luck guys n gals! :D

Cheers,

Scott

Last edited:

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
hi all,

UPDATE:-

due to the large amount of Europeans and Americans complaining that the competition is unfair to only allow UK entrants, a separate competition will now follow shortly after this one and will be open to ALL entrants WORLDWIDE

the prize will be identical to the current UK only competition:-

1. ProVari variable voltage PV
2. Two AW IMR 18490 batteries
3. Choice of cartomisers or an atomiser
4. Drip tip
5. Charger
6. Premium multipack of E-Liquid
7. Specially made 10ml bottle of "Seattle Sunset" Premium E-Liquid
8. Next day special delivery (depending on the persons country of residence)

i must say though that i find some peoples attitude to these competitions very disheartening..........all my other competitions in the past have been open to worldwide entrants, yet some UK people complain if a USA person wins, some USA people complain if a UK person wins and some Europeans complain if anyone wins. on top of that some people complain if they didnt notice the competition in time, some complain about how i pick the winners as they believe a random generator programme is "unfair as it isnt random" (eh!!???) and even though i often get around 800 people enter these comps each time some people complain if they were not the chosen winner!!

i wonder why i bother sometimes as all i seem to get is a load of grief :(

anyway, rant over..........best of luck to the all the people in this current comp!

cheers

scott

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
Scott, I think it is wonderful what you are doing. I totally understand why you are only opening this particular contest to UK contestants and think it is a down right pitty that people are complaining! I will be looking forwrd the the worldwide contest and would like to say "Thank You" for what you are doing.

vikki59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA the North Bay!
What everyone else said :)...
It's sad that ppl have to complain about someone else's generosity... You just can't please everyone.. I think that it's wonderful what you are doing, taking the time out of your days to actually give us something awesome for free!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait for the worldwide contest and good luck to all on this side and across the pond...

OttoBahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2011
Eugene, Oregon
Try not to feel disheartened by human nature - things often seem to revert to "It's All About Me." There's a reason why they say - "No good deed goes unpunished"...

I for one appreciate the contests and double that if I can enter - it is kind of fun proving the statement "I never win anything"... lol :p

p.s.
Love the reviews too..

Last edited:

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Hi Scott,

I too am sorry you have to deal with so many whiny complainers.

Was I at first disappointed that I could not enter. Sure.

Was I angry or upset that I couldn't? No.

If I was a vendor from another country, with competition that I couldn't beat in other countries, you better believe I would limit the prize to my target market. Think about it. Is someone from the U.S. going to buy from there if they can get it cheaper here? No. Would a winner from another country buy from ENjuice if it is cost or time prohibitive? No. Face it ladies and gents, that is what it is about and if you were the business owner, you would understand that. That isn't unfair, that is good business practice.

If a person from another country won, I'm sure they would be very happy but unless the vendor is capable of competitively expanding, they have gained nothing. In fact they have lost and if a company is new or small it is amazing just how much that little bit can hurt.

What about all the contests that require the knowledge of photoshop or some kind of graphics experience. I'll bet you that have that knowledge don't whine for the benefit of those that don't. Which excludes them right away. Or is that not unfair because you have the knowledge and can participate.

Or contests where the person with the most votes or ''likes" win. Now that is a crock because the winner is often someone who has asked the most people to go "like" them.

To me, the two mentioned are the most "unfair" as it has nothing to do with a target market yet excludes many or is tilted towards those who will ask entire forums to vote for them. I have no problem with a vendor targeting what they see as their present market and nobody else should either. And to whine and cry to Scott is ridiculous. He is only running the contest.

Last edited:

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
thanks mate ;)

and yeah, i totally agree about the style of comps that you mentioned, which is why i always do my comps with the ridiculously easy multiple choice question, lol

im just waiting for the day when someone says my questions are unfair too! lol

I never thought of that! It will probably come too. :lol::lol::lol:

kritter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
western north carolina
Hi Scott,

I too am sorry you have to deal with so many whiny complainers.

Was I at first disappointed that I could not enter. Sure.

Was I angry or upset that I couldn't? No.

If I was a vendor from another country, with competition that I couldn't beat in other countries, you better believe I would limit the prize to my target market. Think about it. Is someone from the U.S. going to buy from there if they can get it cheaper here? No. Would a winner from another country buy from ENjuice if it is cost or time prohibitive? No. Face it ladies and gents, that is what it is about and if you were the business owner, you would understand that. That isn't unfair, that is good business practice.

If a person from another country won, I'm sure they would be very happy but unless the vendor is capable of competitively expanding, they have gained nothing. In fact they have lost and if a company is new or small it is amazing just how much that little bit can hurt.

What about all the contests that require the knowledge of photoshop or some kind of graphics experience. I'll bet you that have that knowledge don't whine for the benefit of those that don't. Which excludes them right away. Or is that not unfair because you have the knowledge and can participate.

Or contests where the person with the most votes or ''likes" win. Now that is a crock because the winner is often someone who has asked the most people to go "like" them.

To me, the two mentioned are the most "unfair" as it has nothing to do with a target market yet excludes many or is tilted towards those who will ask entire forums to vote for them. I have no problem with a vendor targeting what they see as their present market and nobody else should either. And to whine and cry to Scott is ridiculous. He is only running the contest.

Amen and Amen, could not have put it better!!!!

mist

Aug 6, 2011
TN
I think what you are doing is great. IMO it shouldnt matter if you use a random generator or iny miny miny mo. It is YOUR contest. If they dont like the way you do a part of it or all of it, they dont have to enter. And as for it being for the UK, I know there are many contests for US only. It goes both ways. I appreciate what you are doing and this world needs more people that give and not just take take take....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread