jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
hi mate,

i will start a new thread to avoid any confusion ;)

will probably be tomorrow or tuesday

cheers

scott

Its Tuesday! i did i miss the thread? i looked at your profile to see if any new competitions were up but nothing yet...i guess i'll wait for tomorrow.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
Its Tuesday! i did i miss the thread? i looked at your profile to see if any new competitions were up but nothing yet...i guess i'll wait for tomorrow.

hi mate,

it was my original intention to get the next comp started within 24 hours of the other one ending, but unfortunately i had a few personal problems at the start of the week which has now put me behind somewhat :(

so rather than starting the next comp mid way through the week, im going to start it this saturday instead so that way it will run for the same time as the original competition with the winner announced the following sunday

apologies for any confusion :(

cheers

scott

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
no problem.. i hope you get things worked out. thanks for letting us know. i'll keep my ear to the ground for your next comp. Thanks again.
hi mate,

it was my original intention to get the next comp started within 24 hours of the other one ending, but unfortunately i had a few personal problems at the start of the week which has now put me behind somewhat :(

so rather than starting the next comp mid way through the week, im going to start it this saturday instead so that way it will run for the same time as the original competition with the winner announced the following sunday

apologies for any confusion :(

cheers

scott

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
No need to apologize, Scott!!!

I, for one, appreciate your generosity, and you can hold the contest anytime you darn well please... or not at all, for that matter!! :thumb:

What Sk said. I don't have to write much thanks to you SK. lol

Scott, I hope your problem resolves itself quickly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread