Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I just wanted to agree with what everyone else is saying... and that there are a lot of people here on the ECF who really appreciate what you are doing, not only with the contests, but all of your wonderful reviews as well... kisses.gif

X-Factor

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Pennsylvania
I figure you can open the competition to who ever you want. It's YOUR contest, so you can put any restrictions on it that suit you. The more imprtant to note here, is that you are kind enough to be giving away a Provari. I do however appreciate it even more that you are bothering to offer a separate worldwide competition.

SharonSC

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
SC, USA
I would love to win one of these as I do not think I can afford one.:confused:

I've been vaping about 2 months now... I could never afford one either! Right now I'm stuck with ONE pv with just ONE battery is all I own...praying it lasts a while longer!! Don't know what I'll do when it eventually dies... can't afford any thing right now... Being unemployed and disabled really sucks! lol I'm definitely looking forward to the contest open worldwide! That is an INCREDIBLE prize!! (Though I know my chances are slim to none...) Good luck to all the UK people that entered!

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
Keep on doing what you are doing and forget the ones that are complaining. It is your contest and you should run it the way you think it ought to be run.. I would have liked to have a chance to win one as that is going to be the only way to get one. I am on dsiability with a disabled daughter as well so money is really tight but I will patiently wait for the nest contest. the greed on thsi forum just amazes me sometimes. There are some who aren't grateful for winning, They figure they have to win everything. I totally agree with skydragon. I think contests that are won by doing graphics or likes is totally unfair as thier are only a few who are going to get a chance to win. I think the most fair way is the random generated contests. That being said I don;t think I would have quit anaologs if it hadn't been for your reviews. Keep up the good work and don't let the few complainer get you down

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
hi mate,

the competition finishes tomorrow (saturday) at midnight (so in about 26 hours time).......i will then spend sunday night entering all the peoples details into the random generator software and then record the winners vid showing myself doing the draw on the sunday morning prior to uploading :)

im going to try and get the worldwide competition started as soon as i can afterwards......but it will probably not be until monday by the time ive recorded that vid and then uploaded it

cheers

scott

X-Factor

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Pennsylvania
hi mate,

the competition finishes tomorrow (saturday) at midnight (so in about 26 hours time).......i will then spend sunday night entering all the peoples details into the random generator software and then record the winners vid showing myself doing the draw on the sunday morning prior to uploading :)

im going to try and get the worldwide competition started as soon as i can afterwards......but it will probably not be until monday by the time ive recorded that vid and then uploaded it

cheers

scott

Thanks Scott.That's awesome! Thanks for all you do.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Congratulations Rob! Whoever you are :D

Very awesome competition, Scott. Personally, I think it's awesome that the contest was UK only. Got to support the homeland! I cannot believe that anyone would send hate mail of sorts for doing a local based competition. I think those people need to realize that those folks an Enjuice never had to put on a second competition, and the fact that they are just shows that they really are cool folks.

I don't think anyone can complain about localization of contests. It's not like anyone is paying to get in them. They're free. I see more bias in the classifieds than in that one competition. :)

Thank you again, Scott. I may be American and in America, but I'm glad that another UK fella will get to enjoy the Provari. It's truly a work of art. :)

Congrats again, Rob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread