Win a Slide Kit —— VLADDIN Slide Call for Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    #Post 2
    I wasn't some kind of a hard-smoker, but I've tried to quit smoking several times, almost reached the goal, but in the end I failed everytime. The only thing I managed to do - I've switched to hookah instead of cigarettes. Yeah, I know, it is not a reasonable decision, but at least I was not smoking pack a day.
    And, finally, some day about 3 years ago I saw my friend vaping. This is it - a new start of my life.
    I've bought some simple mod (seems like it was subox) and started vaping. Oh, good old times, tons of wire and cotton used to learn proper wicking, hours and hours of online reading to understand all the ropes. Then I've dicovered that I can mix liquids myself, choose nic amount, choose flavor, choose pg\vg - everything myself. Yes, it was good, interesting and exiting. And it still is! I've switched my wife to vape also, and she is so grateful for that.
    During this not so long vape-voyage we've seen so much, observed the evolution of vape devices - from small vapepens to mech-mods, big boxmods and, finally, to PODs of different kinds, and it still goes on! We've met new friends and started a life much more healthier.
    Now I can't imagine how people can still smoke cigarettes, with all that disgusting and stinky smell and other so-called "benefits" :lol:

GeorgiaGirl

Jul 29, 2019
    Atlanta Area
    2. My husband and I have a combined smoking life of almost a hundred years. I had tried everything patches, gum, pills etc to give up nothing had worked until I found vaping. My house smells good, my clothes smell good, my hair smells good, no longer do they smell like an ashtray. My health continues to improve, I am less out of breath, don't get as many colds.

Alongside all of that we have made a lot of new friends through vaping it really is a family. We attended the Rally in DC this past weekend and met people from all over the country and Canada and it just reinforced the feeling of Family even more. Thank you for supporting me and my husband (who's more of an Advocate and more active here and on Twitter than me) through this all.

Nakmor Drack

ECF Veteran
    Jul 29, 2019
    Germany
    2. I smoked for 15+ years until my health became so bad, that I couldn't walk around my house without terrible dyspnea and almost fainting. This pushed me to look for ways of improving my condition. I was lucky to see a man, who was making clouds out of a small thing looking like a lighter. Obviously, that was a Pod and this is how I am a big fan of Pods now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread