Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Sunday morning breakfast at Cracker Barrel.
Think I'm going to do pop and fresh cinnamon rolls in the waffle maker. Toss out the glaze they send and make some with maple syrup and powdered sugar. Sausage links on the side a very nice finger food breakfast

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Think I'm going to do pop and fresh cinnamon rolls in the waffle maker. Toss out the glaze they send and make some with maple syrup and powdered sugar. Sausage links on the side a very nice finger food breakfast
How long till they are ready? I need to take a shower and then I'll be right over! Lol

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Better hurry, third cup here starting to feel like I'm alive
i am definitely behind the curve, brother :)

working on it, though - have to play work for a couple hours, though - staff meeting tomorrow, so I have to prepare my blarney notes and department update... blergh... it is SO going to be a Monday - dance card is already full and all of my metaphorical partners have three left feet... good times :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
FB_IMG_1443960585081.jpg

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
i am definitely behind the curve, brother :)

working on it, though - have to play work for a couple hours, though - staff meeting tomorrow, so I have to prepare my blarney notes and department update... blergh... it is SO going to be a Monday - dance card is already full and all of my metaphorical partners have three left feet... good times :)
busier than a one legged man in a .... kicking contest huh

Reactions: clnire

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
My wife's father is on the verge of passing. He's pretty much in a coma and slipping away. We just don't know how long he might hang on.
Ah the reaper at his door huh? Sorry. Death held high carnival with my family these past 10 years. I lost mother, one brother, and my only sister. A SIL and a couple close friends.
My condolences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread