Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I really needs dis ;)
image.jpg

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    IKR. Hmm.. Watch my Lions get decimated by the Sea Chickens, or watch my friends win cool mods... decisions decisions...
    At least my Bears managed to get a win under their belt this week, you're stuck knowing before the game even starts that your Lions will go 0-4, and I think 0-5 is a pretty good bet.:p

Last edited:
    Reactions: ChiBear85

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    Lol that's a really sweet idea! Aww that's so exciting! She's going to love it! Your so awesome! You should let me know how it all goes! She'll definitely have a good story to tell!
    Thats really thoughtful of you!!

It's hard to not give in to smartphones anymore.. Unless your like my dad and only give in half way.. He bought one, he just refuses to learn how to use anything but the call function haha'

Ill be back! It'll be hard waiting! Movie or no I'll be here again at some poin tonight. Bye bye

Let me know when you're back! It went down so SWEETLY!!! I could NOT have picked a better day, to make HER day. The Mrs., erm.. not so much. Seems she is a bit upset with me that she didn't get to pick out her own phone. Hmm.. Presents.. ?! Ah well, you can't bat 1000 alla time. I know she'd have picked the Iphone, but I guess it's not having the option that's got her goat. :rolleyes:

Oh no, I'm going to memorize the feature set. When I'm paying for the tech, I'm going to wrangle every ounce of functionality out of it that it has. SO many cool features I've found already, like the palm swipe to do a screen capture! Whoa! Sweet. I'm only scratching the surface (oops, bad choice of words?) but I WILL figure this thing out.

You are going to LOVE The Martian. Can't wait to hear what you think of it. Have fun!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 17, 2015
    Alabama
    Stew sounds good too. I love my crockpot, makes it seem like I can cook..lol.
    lol. I can cook, I just don't like to without a real kitchen. Crockpot makes it seem like Ive been working hard when we all know I was hardly working lol

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 17, 2015
    Alabama
    It went down so SWEETLY!!! I could NOT have picked a better day, to make HER day. The Mrs., erm.. not so much. Seems she is a bit upset with me that she didn't get to pick out her own phone. Hmm.. Presents.. ?! Ah well, you can't bat 1000 alla time. I know she'd have picked the Iphone, but I guess it's not having the option that's got her goat.
    probably...even when you guys know what we will pick sometimes we like to pick it lol...that happens with hubby and I lol...

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    Yes, I'm more on using my phone for useful things too.. Kids definitely need to learn how to disconnect sometimes, I'm old enough to remember when we didn't have cell phones and know how great it is to just have mine off sometimes! Then again that could just be me, being antisocial haha I'm not one for facebook Twitter ect.. (like kids now) I can't stand it. If I need to keep in touch with someone I do it old school

Yep, I don't FB, I don't Tweet. I might Squee a bit on occasion, according to lore, but no tweeting. But email and text by voice?!? Oh mang, THAT is WAY cool!!! I'm digging it, and people are going to hear a lot more from me, because it's so darn EASY!

Also, no. I will NOT turn the beat around. ;)

bellastarr

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2014
    USA
    probably...even when you guys know what we will pick sometimes we like to pick it lol...that happens with hubby and I lol...

Mine learned a long time ago, I just buy my own presents and tell him what he bought me. :lol: It works for us. Only time he gets away with it is when he brings daughter along with him. He knows I'll love anything that daughter picks out.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    Yep, I don't FB, I don't Tweet. I might Squee a bit on occasion, according to lore, but no tweeting. But email and text by voice?!? Oh mang, THAT is WAY cool!!! I'm digging it, and people are going to hear a lot more from me, because it's so darn EASY!

Also, no. I will NOT turn the beat around. ;)
    lore my hind foot - you DO squee - i has screenshots of it...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread