Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Heya @GPC2012! I just mixed some this morning. Red Velvet Cake, Triple Melon, a Cherry/Vanilla Pipe tobacco (one of my Dad's tobaccos that I loved growing up....) Made a batch for me and one for a coworker. STILL trying to get him and his wifey to knock off the stink sticks. Even if they can cut back, that would be a win. I scored a bunch of coils for some tanks for them when there were some sales a while back. I don't mind makin' jooz for them - I don't think they'd go buy their own..... Just have to keep at them, gently....

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Doing well Dinger my friend!! Right now I'm sitting here drooling over the liquids you made this morning! Red Velvet Cake?? YUM!!!

I finally got my hands on the LorAnn Cream Cheese Icing flavor to make this.... I haven't tried any of them yet - going to go wind a new coil on my Stumpy and give the new flavors a whirl..... :w00t:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Heya @GPC2012! I just mixed some this morning. Red Velvet Cake, Triple Melon, a Cherry/Vanilla Pipe tobacco (one of my Dad's tobaccos that I loved growing up....) Made a batch for me and one for a coworker. STILL trying to get him and his wifey to knock off the stink sticks. Even if they can cut back, that would be a win. I scored a bunch of coils for some tanks for them when there were some sales a while back. I don't mind makin' jooz for them - I don't think they'd go buy their own..... Just have to keep at them, gently....
Let me know how the red velvet turns out, I won a set from Exodus and one of them was red velvet. It hardly had any flavor at all. My just loves red velvet and she was so disappointed. So please let me know about this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread