Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
lizzie-mcguire-cartoon-confused.gif

SmileyHeeHee.gif

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Indeed!

Looks great on this other mod as well.
ks1-jpg.488530

Not to be repetitive BUT, It would look Excellent on a Cloupor Mini Plus!!!! :banana: :D :banana:
Hmmmm, that one might be a little too square for me...:confused: :D
It's funny, I don't even think about that with round atties, but with this oblong one, I dunno...
But works great, right? :thumb:

Reactions: TrollDragon

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Yeah, that culture's something else. I used to do graphic design and printing for this restaurant/night club in Chinatown, and same thing. :confused: Seems that they're so used placing such little value on people that do work for them.

Yeah, they must be used to people kissing their behinds, but they got the wrong girl. I don't work for them and they asked ME to review for them not the other way around. I'm just going to do the review when I get to it and then send them the link and they can be ...... off if they want. I agreed to a review, not posting all over the internet and sending them links to "check".

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Well, Bed time for me. But before I go, I would like to once again nominate myself to win as tribute and I would also like to post my last meme of the day.
Pick mememememememememe.:lol::lol::lol:. Goodnight all and Good Luck, hopefully either Smokey joe or Ollie bot will make an appearance tomorrow.
Now ya'll quit drooling over my orange Cloupor mini Plus, you are getting it all wet:grr: My Precious:hubba:

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Well, Bed time for me. But before I go, I would like to once again nominate myself to win as tribute and I would also like to post my last meme of the day.
Pick mememememememememe.:lol::lol::lol:. Goodnight all and Good Luck, hopefully either Smokey joe or Ollie bot will make an appearance tomorrow.
Now ya'll quit drooling over my orange Cloupor mini Plus, you are getting it all wet:grr: My Precious:hubba:

Goodnight! That orange mod is mine.. I licked it. ;)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Hmmmm, that one might be a little too square for me...:confused: :D
It's funny, I don't even think about that with round atties, but with this oblong one, I dunno...
But works great, right? :thumb:
It fits great and works great on the Sig and I don't mind the corners since the mod is centered.
The rounded design of that super sweet PiColibri mod would be best with an Authentic KS and of course a 6 figure income. :lol:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
S
Hey Cindy, yes she is a sweet little piece of kit.
I thank you for pointing me in it's direction! :)
:toast:
Shhhhhh.... I'm a Cloupor girl today. :laugh:
Actually, it was a tie between the two, until eVic's prices skyrocketed like that! :grr: I know there's a coupon, but dang, it will have expired long before I can save up enough scratch to buy one. :confused: I hope I can win this one. That would make me happy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread