Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Good morning everyone!!:thumbs: It is with heartfelt thanks that I join you today. :wub: I seriously would have been in trouble if it had not been for my friends here last night. I was in an emotional pinch and you guys came through like I could never have imagined...gave me back my smile and lifted me up. Thank you
Awesome darlin'...glad to hear you are smiling!

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Just posting this for some cheer..

images

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Hi Bella, hope your day gets better.

Angel it's been a slow day at work so far, maybe a good thing for my Monday.

Slow good for you.
I like slow Mondays...but then again I don't rely on sales so I guess it's kind of bad for you.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Wow, it is quiet in here this morning.... Did everyone else win while I was sleeping and then go away:confused: Or are they thinking that this go around the minimum posters are being chosen so they are staying silento_O
Olly Olly Oxen Free... Come Out Come Out wherever you are:D

View attachment 492676
A week without doing but the bare minimum has left me a bit backed up, time for some virtual ex-lax :2cool:

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Good morning everyone!!:thumbs: It is with heartfelt thanks that I join you today. :wub: I seriously would have been in trouble if it had not been for my friends here last night. I was in an emotional pinch and you guys came through like I could never have imagined...gave me back my smile and lifted me up. Thank you
Good morning to you too angel

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Morning, hope everyone's day is starting good. Mine has started off with a new leaky tank.. grr. Not a good sign when you fill it and first thing it does is start leaking. All before I've had my coffee.
I was wondering where my Triton tank went:unsure: You must have it, darn thing leaks like sieve.

Reactions: bellastarr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread