Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I'm having a happy Friday. I just won a blue ribbon at our home town Apple Festival for my honey.
Just wanted to share....

upload_2015-9-25_15-48-54.jpeg

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
I'm having a happy Friday. I just won a blue ribbon at our home town Apple Festival for my honey.
Just wanted to share....
Congratulations! I was recently told that if you eat local honey - it helps your allergies a lot - don't know how true it is??

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
My running is done and just plopped down here at the laptop and noticed much to my surprise my strawberry vape goes very well with beer! Who knew? Came back here to look into MY NEW MOOOOOD again,lol. This is screaming at me to go get a new sub tank and such,hummmm
That sounds like a plan!!! I would stare at it to - glad to see you are enjoying your win!

Reactions: cooladdict

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Congratulations! I was recently told that if you eat local honey - it helps your allergies a lot - don't know how true it is??
The theory is that local honey is made by bees who pickup pollen from local plants--by consuming the honey your body would be capable of developing the antibodies against local irritants.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
The theory is that local honey is made by bees who pickup pollen from local plants--by consuming the honey your body would be capable of developing the antibodies against local irritants.
Thank you Count - makes a lot of sense!! We have a local honey stand not too far from us and I keep telling my hubby to stop and pick some up!! Problem is the stand is always there but there is often no one there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread