Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ann

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Virginia
Your more than welcome! I love local honey I grew up in the woods at my parents place and worked a farm for a long time as a youngin , they had a massive farm market in the front with all their local
Fruits and vegetables milk and honey I always bought it lol

I love working with the bees. I open the hive and the fresh sweet smell is so nice. We have a small farm with goats and donkeys.

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
Damn I watch too many documentaries and stuff lol I love watching all these ones about Egypt on the history channel , although I also like my conspiracy theory shows (yes 9/11) and more than anything I like watching ancient aliens and ufo shows (I mean comon wer the only planet in the universe with life on it?!?) and then my survival shows (naked and afraid and such)

Reactions: bellastarr

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Sounds good to me , we have quite the unruly bunch here we might need a few straight jackets before nights end especially being Friday night lol
Yes, but remember I want my straight jacket in purple and it better be sparkly! :p

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Cute-babies-with-funny-quotes-27.jpg

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Howdy friend how's it goin!

i don't drink anymore so I'll sit in my corner with a cup of coffee alone I guess:(
I much prefer coffee to alcohol, I'll join you in the corner....if you are there, I can at least pretend to not be antisocial ;)

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
Yeah but you gots a snow wolf so you cannot cry to awful much unless you trying to be like Shawn and collect toys lol
Yeah but you gots a snow wolf so you cannot cry to awful much unless you trying to be like Shawn and collect toys lol
Not that there is anything wrong with that lol

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I don't have a snow wolf........I have some nice mods, but a snow wolf isn't one of them

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
I don't have a snow wolf........I have some nice mods, but a snow wolf isn't one of them

Oops assolo 200 watts, still a sweetz mod.... But this is tiny and pretty so yeah we all need one

Mikedin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
western new york
Straight jackets... fun and kinky.. I like it. :lol:

giphy.gif
Whatever gets ya home without grabbin the steering wheel and yelling roller coaster!!! (Yes I've had it done before lol I was the DD but the first word wasn't designated lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread