Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I didn't jinx it bro, I tried to warn you! :laugh:
They have those cleaner cartridges you can throw on it (cartridges with cleaning fluid in them) - I find those work better and more thoroughly than trying to syringe flush, as the fluid runs through the whole system during a cleaning cycle. Plus you're not wasting ink or dumping into the sponge and spent ink reservoir. It's actually a great printer once you get it up and running...until you get that one error code of doom...

:lol::lol::lol:
You cannot Warn someone AFTER the purchase:shock:
It does print decent Documents in Color mode:cool: though that isn't correct.:eek:
When I first checked the Black nozzle, it was completely blocked. could not push any fluid past it.
* Cleaning cycle is just piezo trigger firing. A good Flush gill do the same if a opening is not rock solid with dry ink. Hoping that isn't the case here.

I actually did a push pull to get some dry ink flowing back into the silicone hose and after several times it finally started flowing.
Me being in a rush to play with the printer, I didn't do the usual head soak.:( No biggy, I'll just have to do it right tomorrow.:grr:
The New has already worn off:D

I'll whip it into shape................if it knows what's good for it:lol::lol::lol:

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
Ooh sorry to post again but i got a better pic... And im in love...its just so darn pretty!!!
image.jpeg

Now to get some butterscotch/caramel/ butter-beer/ vanilla cappuccino!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread