Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
You're close by! I go to Houston to visit another friend on here, but north of Houston in Humble. That's a full 2 hour drive. I think I've hit just about every store on Fry, some on Mason, a Sherwin-Williams on 99. I go to Katy when I can, but sometimes go north and hit Bastrop.
you'll get this one...lol
image.jpeg

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Recipe's and a Tutorial on Drop testing
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lwfucwpfm1cxagj/AADTcC2CaNPhBvn5W1gn-hV1a?dl=0

Bills work - visit DIY section of these forums
    I've actually read that already, which is part of why I was thinking of doing it that way. When I ordered stuff, I was planning on using syringes and pipettes to measure, but read that tutorial after I ordered, and started thinking that it might make more sense to do the drop method at least for starting out. I'm of course going to primarily follow existing fairly basic recipes, but I figure I may try something and want to tweak %'s and this seems like an ideal way to do that.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Williamsport Md
    I've actually read that already, which is part of why I was thinking of doing it that way. When I ordered stuff, I was planning on using syringes and pipettes to measure, but read that tutorial after I ordered, and started thinking that it might make more sense to do the drop method at least for starting out. I'm of course going to primarily follow existing fairly basic recipes, but I figure I may try something and want to tweak %'s and this seems like an ideal way to do that.

Simple way to avoid wasting large amounts of supplies if a concern. I use EjuiceMeUp Calculator. Do all my limited mixes by syringe.
    Planning to learn weight measure. Got the scale......just not the patience right now.:facepalm:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    When I get out there, we'll have to touch bases. I didn't know there was a B&M on Mason. I'll have to check it out one day :).
    Absolutely!!! There's a few...but I only go to ONE...lmaoooo...I love them, and they treat me like a princess. Another one is pretty good, but don't sell 15ml bottles ( I like to try new flavors in smaller doses), and the third caters to 20-something's who treat anyone over the age of 30 like a non-entity.

Ding

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 25, 2013
    Molon Labe
    lol - will do - he runs the main facility here in Cleveland TN :)

that be where they come from..been prodding them to make larger tankers but they won't give in, yet.I be pullin out the voodoo dolls soon, so if'n he complains about some pain in the rear echelon,welp it's from "someone else" .

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    yeah... i think there may be a box of joose staining your fave pillow...
    Ikr? :) was going to order some juice yesterday, and then I remembered I have some epic butterscotch & King cake waiting on me! When did you say you're getting the stumpy? I'm so excited to hear what you think.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 14, 2013
    Weimar, TX
    Absolutely!!! There's a few...but I only go to ONE...lmaoooo...I love them, and they treat me like a princess. Another one is pretty good, but don't sell 15ml bottles ( I like to try new flavors in smaller doses), and the third caters to 20-something's who treat anyone over the age of 30 like a non-entity.
    The only B&M I've been to out there is the Vapor Trading Co. on the freeway. Such a big place, such a little supply of stuff. And had 2 young girls working in there tootle puffing on these spangled Egos, and didn't have a clue as to what I was asking about. Not impressed. I'd like a place with someone working there or owning it that's been around the block a time or two and knows what vapers want and need. A place I could enjoy hanging out in and discuss the world!

redrebel821

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    The only B&M I've been to out there is the Vapor Trading Co. on the freeway. Such a big place, such a little supply of stuff. And had 2 young girls working in there tootle puffing on these spangled Egos, and didn't have a clue as to what I was asking about. Not impressed. I'd like a place with someone working there or owning it that's been around the block a time or two and knows what vapers want and need. A place I could enjoy hanging out in and discuss the world!
    Tiki Vapors on Maon just south of 10. Limited amount of stuff, but great juices and great employees.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    I'll definitely remember that for the next time I head into the big city:).

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
    Oops, Mason....99 flavors of juice! And it's fun to hang out and gab. Last time I popped in, it was me, a 20 something guy, and a man in maybe late 50's. Time before that, a really young sweet girl, and a woman older than me. It's a weird mix sometimes.....but I have always felt so welcome.

pwheeler

Just Vaping
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 14, 2013
    Weimar, TX
    @kritter, join the party! There's a few of us who haven't received nor heard anything. Me, I won in the third round. So, really, there's no rhyme or reason to the order they were shipped. All we can do is just wait and see.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread