ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Guys, here we announce 1 winner selected via random.org:

She is:

#81 Krisma
63cb07fbce71e42534b107528dd0a315.png

Congrats to her! Please PM me your shipping address.

Guys, I know this contest ends, but, we did it to united all our vapers in this community to resist the unfair regulation. I hope, our E-cigarette Regulation Round-Table Discussion can continue.

------------------------------------Contest------------------------------------

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Heaven Gifts brings you guys the bomb of the year——Wismec RX200S. Don’t tell me you knew this already cause you really don’t know how it is until you grip it on your hand! It really gets characters when you actually hold it. My first impression on this killer is like “oh baby, we gonna have a really good time!” Wait? You’re asking me specs? She looks gorgeous! Her big eyes are always changing colors, skins touches like silk, her blond hair feels like…..Yeah, you got the point, she is the “Kim Kardashian” mods. Now you tell me you desperately need it? Get your ‘plug’ in in our contest, ‘Kardashian’ needs it!

Reply to any of the ways below to enter:
1. What do you know about Heaven Gifts?
2. Share your opinions on the upcoming FDA regulation on e-cigarette or tobacco product directive(known as TPD)
3. Heaven Gifts joined the SEVIA USA to fight for our vaping right, would you like to be our supporters? If so, subscribe to/watch our sub-forum on ECF.
4. Tag at least 2 members to join

Note:
1. The prize is 1 Wismec RX200S Mod Kit
2. The contest ends on 9th June, 2016.
3. The winner is selected via random.org.
4. Use separate posts to enter.

Tip:
Check the GIF below and find out how to subscribe to our forum.
5d42715326ef0066d63b63ca97d8bf1d.gif

Last edited:

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
2. Share your opinions on the upcoming FDA regulation on e-cigarette or tobacco product directive(known as TPD)

My opinion of the upcoming FDA regulation is-- I am mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore. :confused: which really means stocking up is my high priority obsession. :evil::party:

Thank you! Guys, don't be afraid! This is our community, take a stand and say somethings!

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
2. If I gave my honest opinion all you guys would see is a post with a lot of dots....

It just sucks big donkey, erm, ears..? :p

I think this world is going overboard with laws in general, not just on vaping alone. Let the people make up their own minds on what they think is good or bad for them, this babying-crap is getting way out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread