Win7 Ultimat vs. Win 7 Enterprise vs. TechNet subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
I am considering upgrading between 1 and three computers(depending if two are bricked or not). I am deffinately going to run windows 7, I have Win 7 home premium 64 bit on my main laptop. I am happy w/ it, is it worth upgrading to win 7 ultimate? Also, my other laptop qualifies for a free upgrade to win 7 home premium. So that would solve two problems if a home user does not benifit from upgrading. Also, there is the 90 trial of Win 7 Enterprise, but I am not sure what the benefits of it over hom/pro/ulti are if any, or what will happen after 90 days if I like it. IF it is worth the upgrade to ultimate, I was thinking of subscribing to TechNet, which allows corperate downloads of win 7 Ultimate and a BUNCH of other programs Buy, Renew or Upgrade Your TechNet Subscription. The standard subscription supports any OS download but enterprise, seems like a pretty good deal. Alot better than purchasing win 7 ulti. Any thoughts? I really like win 7, and I am not dedicated enough to learn to use linux. I am certainly not running linux on my laptop which is still under warranty. Any thoughts?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread