Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Thanks...Sounds encouraging. I have a free upgrade due to arrive and I am not too savvy on tech stuff and just like to feel comfortable with a new OS. I have 7 and avoided 8 just for the same reason I did not want issues, but it seems every other OS MS puts out has troubles, want to avoid this if I can with 10.:thumb:

APF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Qualicum Beach BC
Thanks...Sounds encouraging. I have a free upgrade due to arrive and I am not too savvy on tech stuff and just like to feel comfortable with a new OS. I have 7 and avoided 8 just for the same reason I did not want issues, but it seems every other OS MS puts out has troubles, want to avoid this if I can with 10.:thumb:

Heh, you noticed that too. Every odd numbered distribution has been good and the even number versions are dogs, imo. As Win 10 is in fact Win 9, it should be a keeper.

Reactions: Panorama911

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
Windows Central is the best source for this kind of info. There are numerous articles outlining pros & cons for each of the W10 releases.

Here's the most recent: Windows 10 build 10134: Everything you need to know | Windows Central

Take a look around the site & forums & you'll find an answer for pretty much any question you can think of.

It's like ECF for Windows.

Reactions: Panorama911

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread