• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Windsor (Essex) residents can get stuff sent to Detroit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rems

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Ontario
And when I do, they confiscate it...correct?

I would assume so. Who really knows though. I mean if you admit that you picked it up in Detroit then I would anticipate confiscation. Then again, it is not illegal to have the nicotine. Only, the sale of it is banned in Canada. Maybe you had it before you went to Detroit as you always carry your nic base with you as you're never sure of when you would like to mix up a batch.

All that aside, I have never had a problem with customs and have ordered countless times from USA.

DuaneNeveu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Then again, it is not illegal to have the nicotine. Only, the sale of it is banned in Canada. Maybe you had it before you went to Detroit as you always carry your nic base with you as you're never sure of when you would like to mix up a batch.

They'll never believe that in reference to a LITRE of the stuff.

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
I suppose, but wouldn't it then be inspected by the money-grubbers and turned back?

Oh, does the post office in Canada open packages? Whenever I send something here I'm asked by the post office clerk if I'm sending hazardous materials but they don't open the package to make sure.

Not Iris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Oh, does the post office in Canada open packages? Whenever I send something here I'm asked by the post office clerk if I'm sending hazardous materials but they don't open the package to make sure.

Canada Post does not open the packages from the USA. I think Duane is talking about the Canada Customs money grubbers when it is coming into Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread