• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Winnipeg Vape Meet - May 25th - 1pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
The next Winnipeg vape Meet will be held on Saturday, May 25th at 1pm - 5pm at:

Elmwood Legion Branch 9 at 920 Nairn Avenue in Winnipeg.

They have a lovely area with couches and coffee tables where we can hang out, vape and chat. The current and former presidents of the legion are new vapers and are looking forward to this meet!

Vape Mate will be driving in from Kenora for this meet and bringing some vaping goodies with them!

Also, some of our great vendors like Electrovapors and Cold Turkey ejuice are kicking in some awesome prizes!!

Spread the word around and let's make it a great turn out!

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Just to let everyone know that our friends at Flavour Crafters have sent a selection of ejuices to add to our prize list!

And the wonderful Saby at CEV store sent along a vivi nova and some carto tanks along with some great juices!

Thank you to all the wonderful Canadian vendors who will make this meet the best ever!

Last edited:
Thank you for a wonderful get together of fellow vapers in Winnipeg. The atmosphere was full of glorious smells and lots of chatter and good things to purchase. Prizes were great and I am happy to have another option to use when vaping because of the draw.
Good information and helpful people. Some newbies who had probably the same bewildered look on their faces as I did starting out just two short months ago.
Well organized and lots of fun.

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
So happy to see so many vapers yesterday! It was an awesome time and the turn out was fabulous!!

A very large thank you to Vape Mate, all the vendors who donated great prizes and to everyone who helped out!

I can't wait for the next one and hope to see even more people come out and grow the vaping community in Manitoba!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread