Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Every other time I go to fire it, it reads low atomizer. If I play around with the tank a bit, it will work eventually. I’m thinking a 510 connection issue of some sort? Does the company take care of that, or did I just blow my cash?

I have a lost vape Paranormal coming in the mail, so if Wismec doesn’t fix these issues without a huge fuss, I may just keep this as back up or something...

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Also, my return came just on time for my birthday, so tell me what else to blow my money on. I used to be in this forum a lot when I first picked up vaping. Went back to smoking for a bit but then switched back to vaping recently. I have no idea what I’m doing anymore really. I just went for high end with the Lost Vape mod I bought and figured hopefully I’ll get what I paid for.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I would tend to agree with your assessment of the problem.. Unfortunately it’s a “feature” not a bug. Wismec s in general are known to have deep connector wells and not every atomizer will work well with them. You won’t see help from wismec I suspect. If your atty has a screw out positive connector you can try extending it. Another work around is to get a heat sink which you basically just leave on all the time after jiggering it into working.

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
I see. Thing is, it’ll work fine for a bit, then suddenly not, so it’s connecting some of the time. I’m just using a Crown Uwell right now. I used to build for tanks and drippers and all that but I don’t have time for that anymore. Maybe I’ll dig a dropper out where I can adjust things and just use it occasionally.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
My guess is you won't even use it after you see how the paranormal performs:thumbs: I think you will be extremely happy. every thing else to will seem like a toy, lost vape and evolve stand behind there warranty if you ever need to use it, sometimes far beyond it too from what I have read, I have quite a few DNA's and never needed to use it anyway. Not knocking Wismec, because they are pretty good with firmware updates but their quality control is not the best along with the 510 issues, I don't even try to send them back, just tear them apart and fix them myself as their customer service is not so great. imo, good luck either way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread