Just reminding ;)

2jdox12.jpg

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Yep, I definitely couldn't hold out, just placed the order form MB.com.

Damn, I'm pretty friggin excited. Gonna grab an Erlk to go with it, and I might change my Tilemahos v2 preorder to 21mm to rock on it.

...one thing I do know for sure, if you give a dems a WAE2, he's going to want a GEM to go with it

PS: I hope you like my order comments MB

Last edited:

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Quick question, what batteries work with it? I see that VTC4 were too short and I have handful of those and a bunch of Samsung 25R flat tops...are the Sammys too short too?

I watched Todds old review and saw the AW IMR fit perfectly, and I'm sure the dimensions on the new ones are the same, so I was going to pick three of those up from RTD assuming my Sammys are a no go. Thanks.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Samsungs didn't work with mine either. However. I use tiny little magnets that make the batteries look like nipple tips for the shorter batteries, and they work fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, although I went ahead and grabbed some AW IMR from RTD just to be on the safe side (besides, you can never have too many batteries, lol). Although I'll definitely take note of the magnets trick, it would still be nice to use all my other batteries if needed.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Samsungs didn't work with mine either. However. I use tiny little magnets that make the batteries look like nipple tips for the shorter batteries, and they work fine.

Yep, Samsung 20R doesn't work with WAE-II unless you use magnets. It's a tinee-weeny short. Every other battery of mine does work tho. And except Orbitronics I have all other batts.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I stand corrected. I just tried the following in both the WAE2 and the WE2.
Sammy 25R
LG HE2s
Sony VTC5
Orbtronics SX22 &30
MXJO 3000mah
Efest 20a &35a
AW IMR 2000mah

All work in the WE2
All but the Sammy works in the WAE2.
Well well well...I guess it's a good thing I didn't just take your word on it

It never hurts to have some more batteries, and all mine were flat so these AW could come handy elsewhere too down the line

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com

Damn, I'm pretty friggin excited. Gonna grab an Erlk to go with it, and I might change my Tilemahos v2 preorder to 21mm to rock on it.

[emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]

...one thing I do know for sure, if you give a dems a WAE2, he's going to want a GEM to go with it [emoji232]

PS: I hope you like my order comments MB [emoji4]

Thank you for your order and for your nice words!
The VCT4 should work just fine if they were not forced in some other devices and the height is reduced.

Last edited:

brawas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2014
GTA, Canada
A lot of batteries that used to work in my WAE2 stopped working after a while as their top got a little compressed. So they end up needing magnets too. (Eg VTC5, purple efest 2500mah, LG). The efest purple 3100mah flat top batteries are longer than most (nipple top are too long). I use those with never a problem getting short, and they have more mah.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
A lot of batteries that used to work in my WAE2 stopped working after a while as their top got a little compressed. So they end up needing magnets too. (Eg VTC5, purple efest 2500mah, LG). The efest purple 3100mah flat top batteries are longer than most (nipple top are too long). I use those with never a problem getting short, and they have more mah.

Hmmm, I might check out those 3100mah Efest, but at least I'll have 3 new AWs for when it arrives, and I know those work done in it.

Siam Diesel

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
Thailand
www.thailandvapers.com

...one thing I do know for sure, if you give a dems a WAE2, he's going to want a GEM to go with it

PS: I hope you like my order comments MB

Congrats on ordering the WAEII !! I succumbed to that same temptation a few months back and once it arrived, I wondered why I'd waited so long. Know you'll feel the same way...it's an absolute work of art. I just wish Qorax would stop posting pics of that d*mn GEM of his...the wait is killing me. :D
:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread