Wizard Labs above and beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

yowamushi

Dec 12, 2012
Columbus, OH
Just had a wonderful experience with Wizard Labs. I placed my order in the evening of December 27th and they shipped it on January 2nd, which I fully expected what with New Years and their backlog. At the time I was unaware of their free shipping at $65 and so silly me, my order came to $63.49. Woops. I realized this in the morning of the second and since my order was still in "processing" I emailed them to ask if they could add to the order so I could get more flavoring for my money.
I feel so silly missing the bit about free shipping and would've completely understood if they could not comply(they have to pay to ship the stuff after all). In any case immediately after sending the email I check my order status again(I'm a bit compulsive) and they've shipped it. They must have printed the label while I was typing. Oh well I thought, no big deal, my mistake, live and learn.
Well today I recieved my order, it was extremely well packaged and I'm quite pleased. They even sent me a sample of Tutti Fruitti flavor, some pipettes and some rubber gloves which I thought was a thoughtful addition. This evening I recieved a call from WL, I believe it was John who I spoke with. He apologized for missing my email before my package went out and offered me a refund on the shipping or gift voucher for the amount. I honestly wasn't expecting that at all. I had a nice little chat with John and he was very nice. I am really amazed at the customer service here, they really went above and beyond the call of duty. They've really made an impression on me and I highly recommend them. Thems good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread