Wizard Labs is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffaloguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Buffalo NY
I've recently completed my second order with wizard labs. The first time out my order did not ship for a day or two, and I sent an email asking why. I got a prompt reply saying that they need a little time to prep and make the orders they recieved. Ok, I can deal with that. One way of thinking is "jeez, you'd think they would have the stuff ready and be able to just send it". Another is, "well, i guess they want to make sure every order is absolutely correct and time and care matters to them." I chose the latter perception and when my first order arrived everything was packaged extremely secure, very well protected, and they even sent a free four oz sample of tpa ripe bananna. Which btw, is freakin awesome!

On my second order, I was looking for some 250ml vg and it was out of stock. I sent off an email and John quickly replied and said they had it and he corrected the web site. I decided I would expand my order a little more and add some juices, nic juice, syringes, etc. Some of the diy concentrates I wanted also showed out of stock... hmph...

So off went another email. John again quickly replied and said they had what i wanted and they would be up on site the next day, and more were coming in monday. i waited... next say another couple emails with john and things were good to go.

got my order today, securely packaged, everything in order and another four oz sample of ry4 double included free.

I dont make a habit of pimping suppliers but if you havent ordered from wizard labs then you should. the prices cant be beat and even if they could the service and care they provide to their customers is top notch.

I worked for internet companies in business development and marketing for over a decade and this is how things should be done by small businesses online. They definitely have earned my repeat business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread