****Wizard Labs**** Get Your DIY Supplies, updates, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had the privilege of trying these fantastic flavors. Let me tell you these 22 are way down to earth and very delicious! The ice cream is wonderful, the flan, the banana candy, and so many more! They smell very authentic!
Remember use code MAGIC10 for 10% off your purchase!

NEW WF .jpg

Reactions: kas122461
New
This is 100% unbiased. I go into every test LOOKING for something wrong.
I was pleasantly surprised.

So I tested the nicotine salts from Wizard Labs. I test in a Pico rta (old school). The Pico is well known for flavor and it is pretty much my be all and end all for tasting the tiny nuances in a juice or specific flavoring.

I mixed these 2 simple recipes at 6MG, 9MG, 12MG. I can't really see going over 12 in the Pico.

I'm beginning to see that pretty much ALL salt nicotine are not shake and vapes. As with anything, they need time to sit and age. Every single one I've tried has had some sort of chemical taste off the bat. This one is no exception. It is something in there that simply needs time to bond to the molecules of your liquid.

I let mine sit just a little over two weeks. I put a fresh cotton in the Pico, and I turned the airflow to a pure MTL hit in order to recreate the pure pod experience.

I was pleasantly surprised by no chemical taste whatsoever. At 6-12 mg I had no issues with taste or muting at all. It was very smooth and provided the nicotine feel that was closer to a cigarette.

Attachments

• Almonderone pod.jpg
    Almonderone pod.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 5
  • strawpod test 1.jpg
    strawpod test 1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 6
I don't know about you, but I like winning stuff. ESPECIALLY to the tune of $5,000. If you knew you could possibly make $5,000, would you vape tobacco for a month or two?

Call me crazy, but I'm in. I remember when I first quit smoking, it was a flavored tobacco that got me to finally put the nasty down. What if someone was able to quit smoking off your mix? Do you know anyone personally that could benefit from your tobacco mix? Wouldn't that be great? Isn't that a wonderful feeling?
This is like that but on a grander scale. Not only do you get to maybe get a chance to help people stop smoking, but YOU MAY WIN $5,000 bucks.

What would you do with an extra 5k?

So, I look at it like, no, I don't vape a ton of tobaccos, but I bet for 5,000 smackaroos, I'll start again.
So who's with me?

The lovely people at Wizard Labs have decided to join in on the fun and give us a discount of 15% off ALL FA flavoring.
SO let's get busy! Who's life will YOU change?
#maketheswitch, #FANAtic, #endthecigaretteproblem
FA switch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread