Woah! (Review, I guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunksteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Glendale, CA
Heck yeah! I will be ordering more cartos, but considering how well they fit my Smoktech tanks I'm good on those. Eventually I might dip my toe in the rebuildable waters just to see if the experience gets any better... but for now I'm a very happy boy.

Also it's worth noting that I made two orders in one day and Vicky was kind enough to knock off the shipping on one order and just ship them together. Try to get Amazon to do that for you!!!

Thanks Vicky!

By the way, do you plan on carrying any other mods in the future or are you strictly Joye? I only ask because I have a decent VV mod (plus the Twist, which I'm loving). It's nice, but feels a little flimsy. I was thinking of upgrading to something like a Vamo (Not ready for the ProVari plunge... man... so many swimming metaphors today).

Any suggestions?

bunksteve

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
Glendale, CA
Got my cartos and pretty new needle-tip squeeze bottles the other day. Thanks, Vicky!

By the way, I also ordered a couple of other tanks from another site (Don't hit me!) and just wanted to say... Dunno if you've ever tried a Kanger T3 on the Ego Twist, but holy crap it gives an amazing vape!

I also got one of the VapeOnly BCCs. It's nice, but the draw is pretty tight on it. Seems to loosen up a little after soaking a bit.

Not that I'm going to abandon my carto tanks or anything. Each gives a slightly different vape experience. I'm perfectly happy switching between them depending on my mood.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Hey there! I will likely stick with Joyetech on the battery side at least for the time being. I always maintain the woman's prerogative to change her mind though ;)

Heck yeah! I will be ordering more cartos, but considering how well they fit my Smoktech tanks I'm good on those. Eventually I might dip my toe in the rebuildable waters just to see if the experience gets any better... but for now I'm a very happy boy.

Also it's worth noting that I made two orders in one day and Vicky was kind enough to knock off the shipping on one order and just ship them together. Try to get Amazon to do that for you!!!

Thanks Vicky!

By the way, do you plan on carrying any other mods in the future or are you strictly Joye? I only ask because I have a decent VV mod (plus the Twist, which I'm loving). It's nice, but feels a little flimsy. I was thinking of upgrading to something like a Vamo (Not ready for the ProVari plunge... man... so many swimming metaphors today).

Any suggestions?

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Just got some T3s in.... more are on the way.

Got my cartos and pretty new needle-tip squeeze bottles the other day. Thanks, Vicky!

By the way, I also ordered a couple of other tanks from another site (Don't hit me!) and just wanted to say... Dunno if you've ever tried a Kanger T3 on the Ego Twist, but holy crap it gives an amazing vape!

I also got one of the VapeOnly BCCs. It's nice, but the draw is pretty tight on it. Seems to loosen up a little after soaking a bit.

Not that I'm going to abandon my carto tanks or anything. Each gives a slightly different vape experience. I'm perfectly happy switching between them depending on my mood.

Oneida

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
S. Calif
I will check with Kanger about the minis. Cute!

Oh, thank you! The regular T3s work well but as a small woman with very small hands, I like the shorter mini T3s.

On a related note - I see that Cignot carries the 2.5 ohm atomizer heads for the T3/mini-T3. Kanger also has 1.8 ohm T3 attys, is there any chance of Cignot also carrying those? :)

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Yes, the orders placed long ago are trickling in... what is with an entire country closing for a festival? lol

Oh, thank you! The regular T3s work well but as a small woman with very small hands, I like the shorter mini T3s.

On a related note - I see that Cignot carries the 2.5 ohm atomizer heads for the T3/mini-T3. Kanger also has 1.8 ohm T3 attys, is there any chance of Cignot also carrying those? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread