Woe is fickle me

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahara4evr

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Georgia
So much info... I have a 510, been vaping a week, love it. I'm constantly reading all the info here and I want something more. First I thought ego, then riva, now little sister. What is your advice for a newbie... riva versus little sister, particularly for a newbie? (Or any other mod for that matter) I can't afford to buy new hardware every week. :p

jamesam1243

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2010
Midland Michigan
i think that if you are over that newbie insistence that your ecig must look like a cigarette, the next step to overcome 510s short battery life is the ego, myself, i use a Hello 016, just an even bigger battery :) and a madvapes boxmod.

now i have switched to cartomizers for a better draw and it holds more ejuice

James

August 04 smoked 00 cigs, 40 less than my usual 40 cigs a day 3238 cigarettes not smoked in 93 days by using Stonewall, Joye 510, Hello 016, Ken's BoxMod, MadVapes 2xAA Box Mod, WetBox Vaporizer (ecig) and 19 bottles of ejuice partially used , $0.28 per cig X 3238 Cigs = $906.64 diverted from cigarettes to Vaporizer (ecig). OMG I have spent over $2025.59 in 92 days on this stuff but bare in mind that my old cigarette cost was $330 a month, using snus right now ( General White Portion Mint )

Last edited:

Kgrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Monroe, WA
Sahara.. What you really need to do is really think about what result you want from your PV, you are right there are so many toys out there and it's hard to choose, but ultimately the best way to figure that out is make a list of what the requirements that would make you happy are.. Me personally I like my 510 and don't really need anything more at this point, my problem is I have one now in almost every color, but you know that is okay too because at least I know I have enough stuff for awhile.. Honestly though if I was to step up it would be ego, riva, or hello 16, that is what I would get for the hubbie and will when he decides to get back on the ecig wagon.. I hope that you can figure it out I know it's tough but have fun with it!!

sahara4evr

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Georgia
My problem with the Riva is that batteries cost so much. Expensive to maintain. The Little Sister's batteries are much cheaper. How long will the Little Sister last though? I definitely need a battery that holds a longer charge. I'm also interested in higher volts?? I guess that's what I mean when I say more powerful.

Last edited:

jjrose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2010
Mississippi
My problem with the Riva is that batteries cost so much. Expensive to maintain. The Little Sister's batteries are much cheaper. How long will the Little Sister last though? I definitely need a battery that holds a longer charge. I'm also interested in higher volts?? I guess that's what I mean when I say more powerful.

I like the little sister, because it gives you the ability to change the voltage as you wish.
Someone on another thread said they were getting 1 to 2 days between charges.

The riva batteries are expensive, thats another reason I'm looking for a regular battery mod.

sahara4evr

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2010
Georgia
I have the Riva, and it's not big. It's smaller than a marker. About as big around as a dime.
I haven't seen the 016 in person.
4months and no problems. I really love it, but I'm attracted to the other shiny things. LOL
I'm looking at the little sister, and the GLV2 as my next 2 mods.

What do you think of the little sister...pros/cons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread