Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Good afternoon everyone. So like some others on here I jumped on the Wonder Flavours train and ordered a bunch of flavors. I just put in a 2nd order for a few I forgot. It would have been cheaper to order direct as they have bundled flavors at a set price but I ordered from Bull City. So now the wait begins for my mixing. I will be trying the recipes that Wonder Flavours has on the website. On the Wonder Flavours website they have different collections you can get like 10 1 oz flavors for 39.99 which in the long run is cheaper. I think I will do that providing I like the flavors.
I ordered direct one time since I only live 2 hours away from there, but since I'm on the US side the shipping actually took a week or so. The shipping was expensive since it was international. But it was a small order so, on bigger orders it would probably be worth it.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Still waiting,ceecee:)

In my feeble defense, all I can say is December was a very busy month for me :shock: I'm glad it's over ;)

So, those other recipes I gave you for the Roasted Pecans and Cream I use with with the Hazelnuts and Cream as well. Just sub out the Pecans for the Hazelnuts.

Hazelnut Coffee Cake
1% FA Booster (Tiramisu)
1% FA Cream Fresh
5% WF Hazelnuts and Cream
0.80 % Holy Vanilla or Shisha Vanilla

Hazelnut Cereal Bites
4% CAP Cereal 27
5% WF Hazelnuts and Cream
2% TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
0.50% INW Vanilla Cream
0.30% FW Salted Caramel

I also vape a lot of this which is based on a recipe for Chocolate Milkshake(?) the Sloth mentioned way back in August or September:

Choco Hazel Nut Shake
INW Biscuit 0.5%
WF Chocolate Chunks 4%
TPA Dairy Milk 1%
WF Hazelnuts and Cream 3%
FA Marshmallow 1%
FA Meringue 0.5%
TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 3.5%

I also vape a lot of this cookie recipe too:

Hazelnut Sugar Cookie
INW Biscuit 0.5%
FA Biscotto 0.75%
WF Hazelnuts and Cream 5%
CAP Sugar Cookie 2%
TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 1%
INW Vanilla Shisha 0.75%
FA Vienna Cream 1%

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thanks ceecee:) I have everything but the biscuit and biscotto. No salted caramel either because I can't taste any caramel flavor plus it's too sweet.

Loving your Pecan Coffee Cake recipe,(subbed Cap. Espresso). I see a small flavor order in my future. Need the cereal too..............

Might skip the Cap Sugar Cookie......sounds sweet.

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    Torrington ,CT

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    Torrington ,CT
    In my feeble defense, all I can say is December was a very busy month for me :shock: I'm glad it's over ;)

So, those other recipes I gave you for the Roasted Pecans and Cream I use with with the Hazelnuts and Cream as well. Just sub out the Pecans for the Hazelnuts.

These look good. Might give them a whirl. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad December is over myself.

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    BullCity flavors Wonder Flavours Is 1.99 for 10 ml so this is usually where I shop. I like saving .96 cents for every bottle :) Plus the shipping is really quick and cheap.
    Was just posting other places to get wonder flavors but the cheapest is Wonder Flavours at $1.75
    I love Bull City also

ibndevilish

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 15, 2014
    Torrington ,CT
    Was just posting other places to get wonder flavors but the cheapest is Wonder Flavours at $1.75
    I love Bull City also
    I never checked Gremlin and never shopped with them before, might have to start looking more for even better prices.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Thanks Fran. It smells wonderful.

:)
    Just a follow up on the Hazelnut and Cream flavor. It tastes wonderful. While it is good @ 6% vaping this one alone is not for me. I can see it mixed into an array of other flavorings as a helper to another main ingredient. I think I have naturally stayed away from dessert types of ejuice and ejuice that contains tastes like creams and heavier types because my body just cannot tolerate them. I think I give them a fair amount of time to test them and unfortunately my reactions always seem the same.
    just my 2 pennies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 25, 2014
    NY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1my5SU5ujyk

This is my video shpeel on WF, though this is really more of a "why the eff aren't you DIYing" than a review. So not necessarily targeted at people who would already be in this thread. But still relevant and I'm a Shameless Self-promoting Sloth (SSS).

TJVapes

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 12, 2010
    USA
    Kudos to everyone in this thread helping with info. WF definitely has a good line. I'm looking most forward to single or paired flavors. I tried the Roasted Pecan Latte recipe but didn't care for it. It' s a bit much for my simple palate. However, caramel rice Krispy treat at 5% on its own is awesome. Added 2% TFA kettle corn and it's an ADV. Nice salty sweet vape. Looking forward to my next buy.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Just a follow up on the Hazelnut and Cream flavor. It tastes wonderful. While it is good @ 6% vaping this one alone is not for me. I can see it mixed into an array of other flavorings as a helper to another main ingredient. I think I have naturally stayed away from dessert types of ejuice and ejuice that contains tastes like creams and heavier types because my body just cannot tolerate them. I think I give them a fair amount of time to test them and unfortunately my reactions always seem the same.
    just my 2 pennies.

I also wanted to add(and forgot) that on the exhale, I get an ever so slight hint of coconut. I think this flavor would be fab in a cheesecake or a cake recipe or even a cookie recipe. Heck, any where you want extra creamy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread