Wonder why my hair is growing faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshHole

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Pinellas County, Fl
I am not a doctor or a health professional but hair and especially fingernail growth/health are very common indicators of lung and heart function as well as nutritional indicators.

People with some pulmonary problems experience clubbing of the nail, and some nutritional conditions cause horizontal ridges.

Vertical ridges are usually just a sign of age though.

Analogs impair pulmonary function and studies have linked vitamin deficiencies to analog smoking.

So if you have decreased your analog usage - it would only be logical that you would notice these benefits as well as many others. The body as a whole is an amazing machine....

rfun6

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2009
Tennessee ....
Its from vaping. I have the longest strongest nails, that I have ever had in my life. My hair is growing better as well. I had been off of analogs for 6 years, started again because I enjoy the act of smoking, and then quit again. Saw ecigs, and decided since I enjoy smoking, this would be a healthier thing to do. Sooo for me it is the vaping, not that I had quit smoking. I never had those things happen in 6 years not smoking. Its one of the pros of vaping for me. Nice long nails and fast growing hair.

Stormee

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
North Carolina, USA
Rhaevyn: I vape both, but mostly PG. I sometimes get some harshness in my throat so I dilute with VG low nic. I would say 95% PG though. I do not smoke analogs at all, haven't for almost four months.

Interesting info from all of you. Glad it's not my imagination!

liscab maybe you will start to grow some sprouts too! :)

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
and my fingernails are growing longer too, and they are stronger! Is it the juice? Or is it because the toxins in analogs stunted the growth of my hair and nails? Or is it just that i am so freaking happy to be a vaper now that i'm noticing my hair and nails for the first time in 30 years? :confused:

only time will tell, pg, vg, cart fibers = miracle drug

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
My nails are definitely growing faster and stronger. My hair is shinier and my bald spot shrunk a little. I thought I was imagining things, but my wife commented on my hair growing back, independent of me mentioning it. It's only a little, but hell, ANY extra hair on the bald spot is a good thing...:D

Dickie

You think it could have effect on frieze hair turning straight?

gooney0

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
Falls Church, VA
You are turning into a werewolf. This is fairly common among PV users and nothing to worry about.

You may be able to make several hit movies if you play your cards right. Hopefully you're attractive while in human form. If not this may not work out for you.

Since nobody has silver bullets anymore you're impossible to kill. Ironically this removes much of the motivation for switching to E-cigs in the first place but what can you do?

Its best to just go with it.

-Gooney0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread