Redwood Burl

discountvapers.com-electronic-cigarette-wood-mod-xl3-008b.jpg

XL3 Mini Bigleaf Maple Burl (Blue)
discountvapers.com-electronic-cigarette-wood-mod-xl3m-006a.jpg

XL3 Tasmanian Sassafras Burl

discountvapers.com-electronic-cigarette-wood-mod-xl3-009a.jpg

XL3 Mini Redwood Burl
discountvapers.com-electronic-cigarette-wood-mod-xl3m-005c.jpg

These are not on the website yet, they will be in a few hours, they are shipping now and should be here in a couple days.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric, as word gets around, I bet these become your signature items.

I am not a mod collector, but dang, I'm tempted as hell to order a the X3's to go along with E-Power Burl I have on order.

Kicking myself for not trying out the We Pay service. Snail mail and checks are so 1980's lol.

I am fairly certain I know who you are as far as screen name to person who ordered (forgive me I am still loopy and in pain from this tooth), but to confirm send me an email at eric at gormly dot com. I am perfectly willing to send out the mod now to shave a few days off of travel time, since tomorrow is Saturday, we can get it in the mail and on it's way.

Last edited:

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Quick question on these.

Does both the the XL3 and 14650 E-Power top caps have eGo threading? I know both have 510 threading, but can a Vision eGo Clearomizer go on these without an adapter? I think I read that the 14650 E Power has larger cone threads than eGo.

If so, I need to order a couple of 14650 switches so I can grind off the cone threads for the clearo's.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Quick question on these.

Does both the the XL3 and 14650 E-Power top caps have eGo threading? I know both have 510 threading, but can a Vision eGo Clearomizer go on these without an adapter? I think I read that the 14650 E Power has larger cone threads than eGo.

If so, I need to order a couple of 14650 switches so I can grind off the cone threads for the clearo's.

Natively the Vision eGo CE4+ Clearomizer will fit only on the XL3 and takes the place of the cone, for the ePower you will need an extension and then the cone will not fit. It will work on an ePower but will not look nearly as finished.

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Natively the Vision eGo CE4+ Clearomizer will fit only on the XL3 and takes the place of the cone, for the ePower you will need an extension and then the cone will not fit. It will work on an ePower but will not look nearly as finished.

Well looks like I'm going to be a wood collector after all lol. We'll see what a CE4+ looks like on my 14650 after I put a Dremel to the cone threads. Nice being able to change out the switch on these since I definitely want to use the way cool cone it comes with.

Regarding the XL3's. Any plans to stock replacement switches for those? Li-ion Batteries?

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Well looks like I'm going to be a wood collector after all lol. We'll see what a CE4+ looks like on my 14650 after I put a Dremel to the cone threads. Nice being able to change out the switch on these since I definitely want to use the way cool cone it comes with.

Regarding the XL3's. Any plans to stock replacement switches for those? Li-ion Batteries?

I have replacement switches and batteries on the website. :)

Spare Parts for many items we carry

Batteries - DiscountVapers.com

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Know what would be cool?

A line of wood skins like these beauties designed to slide over eGo and Riva batteries. Make them removable with an imbedded brass set screw. Hell, just about every vaper has these batteries laying around. Bet they'd be a great seller! Make em with/and without matching cones and drip tips.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Know what would be cool?

A line of wood skins like these beauties designed to slide over eGo and Riva batteries. Make them removable with an imbedded brass set screw. Hell, just about every vaper has these batteries laying around. Bet they'd be a great seller! Make em with/and without matching cones and drip tips.

you mean like a piece of laminate?

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread