Status
Not open for further replies.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
So I was looking over Robert's site just to get, you know, a feel for the woods and all, and when I went to the last page, there was a Woodvil #686. Best I can remember, none of his runs went nearly that high a number, is this one of the new batch that "slipped in"?

(Gotcha! April Fools! *covers head and runs out of the room, snickering*)

RGLP4Lyfe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
PA
It's for sale??! Let me look at this!! Be right back! ;)

-Mark
Oh my god. I scrolled down after I posted. You got me.. good one! I was very confused on how you were seeing one on the site.

Now you, and My freedom smokes got me today!

Mfs sent me an email about a new drone service they were getting. They even made a huge page on the site about it. It says they are beta testing a mini "drone" that will personally drop off juices to wherever you are. They claimed they were gonna be the first "juice air bar" the site had me fooled at first it had a lot of info on it and all kinds of stuff. Check it out. Funny stuff.

Good job AP! You got me

-Mark

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
So I was looking over Robert's site just to get, you know, a feel for the woods and all, and when I went to the last page, there was a Woodvil #686. Best I can remember, none of his runs went nearly that high a number, is this one of the new batch that "slipped in"?

.......^^^.......

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA

smiley_fryingpan_zpsc29f5580.gif That was simply :evil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread