Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Beautiful! I love my lacewood.
Thank you!. It is very beautiful!

freakin USPS...

much after i got the text that it had been delivered, i got another text that said it was received in West Sacramento.

(only the locals know that the mail routes to West Sac on day 1, then day 2 to the Sacramento P.O. the next day, and usually delivered on day 3.)

after signing up for text alerts, they said all the above occurred on the same day, but, of course, it ain't here.

so.... apparently, according to USPS, it was "delivered". then magically reverted 2 post offices back to the hub in West Sac.

i remember applying for a job with the P.O. back in the early 70s. they turned me down because i lacked organizational and memory skills...
I am so sorry D.:( Hope it gets there tomorrow!

Reactions: MamaTried

Slots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
Eastern Wa.
i have no pets, but days like this make me want to reclaim some of the firearms i gave away, mommab :)

I have one that is due in tomorrow, but they just took it 67 miles past us, which means it has to come back
So don't think it will make it back by tomorrow, and they better not lose it :danger:
I know how, and what your feeling and thinking.
Crossing my fingers for us both

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
i have no pets, but days like this make me want to reclaim some of the firearms i gave away, mommab :)

LOL I have those as well [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Still waiting here in Greece ... come on already .... if they make it before Canada, it would be funny ... (not for you papa :D)

I've ordered several times from a couple companies in Greece; and my orders have arrived consistently faster than items I've ordered from California.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I've ordered several times from a couple companies in Greece; and my orders have arrived consistently faster than items I've ordered from California.

^^^ I have bought a ton of gear from Greece based MFG's/vendors (esp one that actually ships from it's MFG shops in Bulgaria). Even USPS Priority Mail within the CONUS often doesn't get delivered to me any faster than packages from Bulgaria that are 3 days door to door. Once a new high end mod went back to them that I was not satisfied with... they had it picked up from me at my door, did the work that should have been done before it left the factory and it was delivered back to my door within a total inclusive time of 6 days. Have had 3 weeks or longer delivery times after shipped from Canada and the UK companies though that only shipped via Post/Royal Mail. To me RPITA mail (I never bought from those companies again).

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Currious..how? Owner sold it in classifieds?

It was a private sale off ECF. I just happened to see the original owner post that it might be looking for a new home. The new owner was quick to jump on it! Sometimes is pays to be in Facebook groups!

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
It was a private sale off ECF. I just happened to see the original owner post that it might be looking for a new home. The new owner was quick to jump on it! Sometimes is pays to be in Facebook groups!

and tell C to KMA :)

(she knows what i mean)

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread