Woohooo I am a new Ikenvape customer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Lol Switcher! There's always room in casa de ikenVape!
e2ed4db4.jpg

We just have to move Milton again, not a problem!
c0ad6982.jpg

Hiya CD! and Welcome! Here's a review from Stubear using the Lpv2. Which is a little like the Lpv3, just downgraded a bit :D
YouTube - Beta Tested the LPV2 from www.ikenvape.com.wmv

CreatvDigitl

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2009
Kansas
The laser I got has 510 threads and I am using an adapter to go to a 808 premium cartomizer. I also have 510 cartomizers and regular 510 atomizers. I thought the 510 would give me the most versatility to find my sweet spot. Right now I really like the cartomizer but I havn't had a chance to try dripping or try my other 510 options.

aspen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Ca.
The laser I got has 510 threads and I am using an adapter to go to a 808 premium cartomizer. I also have 510 cartomizers and regular 510 atomizers. I thought the 510 would give me the most versatility to find my sweet spot. Right now I really like the cartomizer but I havn't had a chance to try dripping or try my other 510 options.

Ahh, I see the adventure begins.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Totally Aspen LOL An adventure indeed.

CD we need to set you up with a Premium 510 cartomizer to go with your set. I'm preety certain your view may change. ;)

The 510 atomizer in general is geared towards a sting actual feel and vapor production but lacks in flavor. The Cartomizer version boots the flavor some by the method of build.

The 801 original is engineered towards Flavor and vapor production but lacks in actual feel. Our Mini and original 2.0 version changes that aswell to enhance the feeling while retaining it's signature trademarks,

The 901 is the middle ground between the 2. where the actual feel is moderate as is the flavor and vapor production. It's 2.0 version also enhances its features all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread