Not open for further replies.

Corey01

Jul 24, 2013
Minnesota, USA
tn_Ikenvape.JPG
tn_tank1.JPG
tn_tank2.JPG
tn_tank3.JPG

I got off the Ikenvape train because, for reasons beyond his control, he was always out of stock of cartos I wanted, when I needed them, and moved up to the world of sub-ohm tanks. Which is too bad, because I would always buy 60 cartos at a time, and was a good customer. I still have 10 brand new Nitro series 2.5 ohm dual-coil cartos still in box, and 8 brand new Nitro series 2.5 ohm single coil cartos, still in box, that maybe you want to purchase from me for your personal stock, or to sell to someone that is looking for them. They are the megas, which I don't think he sells anymore, and I know there has been a shortage of these for many months.

I also have 2 nice Mega IBtanked tanks, custom made, that are brand new/never been used, with nice, quality, stainless steel end caps, come with extra O rings, and a refilling drip tip. I paid like $30 a piece for these tanks. One 4 ML that is a custom blue swirl, and one 6 ML that is a custom blue and gold swirl. I personally used a Mega 4 ML IBtanked tank with IKV Mega cartos for 2 years and never had a problem or a leak with the tank itself.

I am willing to take $25 for everything, plus $5 shipping and handling. It will come in a nice bubble envelope. I have had these on Ebay for quite awhile now, and no one has even looked at them. Let me know if you are interested, or know anyone that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread