Wordup's Lucky Words Contest - Autumn Edition! You can win an SX Mini M-Class!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
CONTEST TIME!

af3c08d7dbc3562ba145f468cb62ad40.gif

It's the time of year where holidays and festivals seem to come one right after the other, on top of autumn coming into full swing (my favorite time of the year, even if I don't get to see the changing of colors in ever-green south Florida :( ). How about a fun game with potentially some free loot to get you into the spirit of the holidays?

This particular thread is for the rules, questions, chatting, complaining and/or rejoicing, and, most importantly, announcing it if you've won!

Here's how the game works:

In this thread you will find a list of 150 October and November-themed words. Pick 20 words from it. Once you've compiled your list, email it to free-giveaway@wordupecig.com along with your ECF user name. I will respond to your email to verify that I have received your list and entered you in the contest.

Each day (beginning Thursday the 29th and excluding Sundays and Tuesdays) around 2:00 PM EST I will post a few words (chosen randomly with a site aptly named random.org) in the "List" thread. If the posted words appear on your list, cross them off; remember, it is your responsibility to keep track of your own words! When all of your words are crossed off, post "WORDUP!" in this chat thread. The first two people to post WORDUP will be the winners (first and second respectively of course), which means as you get closer to completion you may want to check the thread daily to make sure you're able to beat everyone else to the punch (which is why I'll try to remain as consistent as possible with the time of day I post the day's words). I will verify with the copy of your list that you sent to me.

So, what manner of goodies will we be giving away with this edition?

Of course, the second place winner will receive a 50mL bottle of Wordup's e-liquid made to their specified flavor, blend, and strength. The grand prize winner will receive a.... brace for it....

sxminiskin.png

.... SX Mini M-Class by YiHi (shown here with the optional skin that you'll also receive)! The so-called mac daddy of temperature control devices, this thing oozes class. Anyone who's held one can attest to the fact that, as soon as it's in your hand, you can just tell that the build quality is absolutely top notch. It reminds me of a Provari in that regard where the quality can be felt before you even vape it! This is a prize that retails for ~$200, so best of luck! We'll also throw in an LG HG2 3000mAh battery to power it for you!

Good luck and have fun everyone! And remember, the contest begins one week from today (Thursday the 29th), so get your lists in by then!

Last edited:

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
All entries that I've gotten have been responded to! If you sent a list in but didn't get a reply, you may need to either send it again or check your spam folder!

I'll enter in the next round of entries on Monday. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, everybody! :toast:

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
I sent my list in last night, and forgot to post here that I sent it in.
I didn't get a response,
I guess I should resend...

I have your list; it's possible that my confirmation reply went into your spam folder (wouldn't be the first time :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread