Wordup's Lucky Words Contest - Autumn Edition! You can win an SX Mini M-Class!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
:admin:
Omg..I think I had words up too...and was gone all day!!! I can't tell if someone claimed 2nd but if not words up!!! I told my hubby I need a smart phone so I never miss it again!!!!!

Congratulations Road trip!!

Congratulations @Ladybear

That's the best excuse I have heard to justify a smart phone :p But I don't think anyone could have beaten QuickDraw road trip. Fastest posting finger in the west. :pervy:

This has been a fun comp and I hope both of you enjoy your prizes.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
Omg..I think I had words up too...and was gone all day!!! I can't tell if someone claimed 2nd but if not words up!!! I told my hubby I need a smart phone so I never miss it again!!!!!

Congratulations Road trip!!
OMG! Congrats @Ladybear !
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I don't have the fastest connection, so I didn't like my odds in a quick post contest. If hubby knows what's good for him, there better be a new smartphone under the tree this Christmas! ;)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
congratulations-smileys-glitter.gif

@Ladybear

well_done_4.gif

AND - Once Again . . .

TU-SMILEY6.gif
- @Jeff Eaton / WordUp . . .

For another really FUN Contest & the opportunity to WIN a GREAT PRIZE too . . .
good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: Krisma

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Thanks "WORDSUP". I love to win and it's the first time I ever played!! Really really a fun game!!

The list checks out :D. Congrats Ladybear!
I just need your shipping info and your choice of flavor, blend, and nic strength :thumbs:

I saw the second word up just as the hat [finally] decided to post my favorite word. C'est la vie!

Thanks everyone! It's been a blast, and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for future contests! I just need to think up something to give away the next time around ;)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
The list checks out :D. Congrats Ladybear!
I just need your shipping info and your choice of flavor, blend, and nic strength :thumbs:

I saw the second word up just as the hat [finally] decided to post my favorite word. C'est la vie!

Thanks everyone! It's been a blast, and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for future contests! I just need to think up something to give away the next time around ;)
Thanks again Jeff & congratulations to the winners

Reactions: Krisma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread