Status
Not open for further replies.

cliff5550

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
I've seen several threads on favorite flavored juices but couldn't find one on the worst you've ever tried.
After vaping many, many flavors over 4 1/2 months, mine has to be, without a doubt, the rum flavor I recently tried. Arrgghh! Tasted like someone boiled their old socks and it took me days to clear it out of my atomizer. I know it has its fans but I ain't one of them. Recently tried a sample of 555 and wasn't too impressed either, and I know it has fans.
I realize what constitutes "good" from "bad" is highly subjective. Guess I'll stay with my tobacco flavors. BTW, my wife hates all of those.

mwahle1

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL. USA
I have not vaped a flavor that I thought was terrible. Right now I am vaping green apple and it is definitely too sweet for my taste; I would have preferred it to be more sour. Since I only vape PG based liquids which impart a taste to the vapor, I do not think I could find a flavor that I would think tasted terrible—I could be wrong.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
2 of my previous purchases are currently tied for this spot. Honestly both I believe went bad during shipping as they are vastly differant flavors and both tasted exactly the same when used. I got a French Pipe flavor and a Cappuccino flavor from NuVape months ago. Both tasted indescribably bad. The best description I can give is it was like someone took 10 day old used socks and underwear, stuffed them in some road kill, let it sit for a week, boilded it, strained it, and bottled it. It smelled like a combination of rotting meat and some one who has not showered in weeks, and it tasted exactly as it smelled. Again, I truly believe these had gone bad in shipping, possibly by being exposed to extreme temperatures. Though the other flavors that came with them were fine, and aside from those 2 NuVape always impressed me with their flavors (and prices). IDK. Anyway, there ya go.

HippyGirl

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Alabama
Choco Toffee Bar...tastes like scorched, stuck to the bottom of the pan chocolate pudding or something along those lines.

I added one drop of Lorann's Cinnamon to a 1ml test batch...the absolute sweetness of it almost made me hurl.

Every banana flavored juice I've tried (which suprises the crap out of me as I absolutely LOVE banana flavor), but the absolute WORST of the bananas is Banana Nut!

When I first started vaping, I hated the 555, but a couple of weeks ago I tried it again and it tasted totally different...it's now one of my favorites, especially when I add a couple of drops of butterscotch to it.

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
Green Tea. Tastes just like the real thing, but absolutely did not work for me as a vaping flavor. I was literally gaging on it.

Then, reading the above posts reminded me of some other "nasties". Ginseng. The only liquid I ever poured down the drain. Gross.

And Peanut Butter did not work for me, either. And I really wanted to love that one. But nope ... no go for me and my destroyed taste buds.

Skwerl

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Peoples Republic of NJ
Chocolate. My own DIY or premade, makes no difference- it's just awful! My tongue weeps at the memory. It is the taste of chocolate crusted hobo sweatsock after wiping the sweaty colon of Satan. There is a reason why chocolate shan't be put in my e-cigarette...because it is a vile, heinous crime against your mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread