Worst V4L Shopaholic

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Since getting my VK a week ago I've already reordered and will be placing another today. Clearly I'm hooked.

I'm slightly scared about where and when the need to buy more and more cartos, ex long batts, and bottles of nobacco will end.

Sooo, come on people fess up, how much of this stuff do you all own now? Any sign of slowing down or does the wonderful obsession just keep coming.

JenJen, I'm especially looking forward to your answer! ;)

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
*hangs her head sheepishly* Well, in defense of myself, I HAVE bought 3 UU starter kits (2 are gifts for my brother in laws who I am seeing this weekend) and 4 of the PCC starter kits (gifts for my sis, aunt and friends) On top of that, I have ordered tons of spare parts and cartos because I like to be able to let people try them.

And lets admit it - because I am also a V4L shopaholic! So say it loud ---
I shop AND I'M PROUD! Besides, I do like to do my part to get the economy going... Yeah, that is it!!!! :D

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I am now a cartoholic! I think about the flavors, vape them and want more..just in case (I need to vape more). :p
Keyz, The battery life will depend on how much you use it and what size batt you have. The Cartos the same. I got 6 hours from one in a car but 2 1/2 hours at home. I vape less in the car.
I also use a couple of different devices depending on if I am at the computer (passthrough) or in other areas of the house.
Another thing to concider is that a new vaper vapes more then long time vapers..most of the time!:rolleyes:
I don't have a VK battery, but I have a 901..it lasts me 2 to 3 hours. The others will give you better advice.

Gemini_Lightning

Aug 19, 2009
Trinity, Fl
Good thread. I must admit to owning 9 batteries (white, silver, blue, green, black, red, two silver manuals, and one long silver manual). Also have the following flavors:

chocolate, peach, grape, watermelon, vanilla, pbcup, pineapple, whiskey, hilton, marlboro, virgina, 555, red cow, cola, coffee, menthol, ice cream, orange, clove, dr. pepper, peach, coconut...

God I'm a junkie...

PS I've also found that sometimes I think I have a DOA carto, so I switch it to a different battery: it comes alive!

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
With the pcc kit the regular batteries do go out a bit faster (3-4 hours depending on usage), but you always have one charging and can just rotate your batteries so it should work for you as long as you have 2 batts. Or you could pay a bit more and get two extra longs, a charger and rotate them. They last about 6 hours.

flying low

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
San Mateo, CA
I have to admit that I am constantly thinking about my next order. Started out with the ultimate, ordered the pcc kit (dual purpose - boyfriend gets to try and was kicking self for not ordering the ult ult in the first place), lots of carts, an actual ult ult manual kit for boyfriend (who agreed after getting his own battery that the VK was WAAAY better than the other 2 systems we have hanging around), lots of carts & am waiting more inventory on the auto batteries & carts before ordering yet another ult ult kit for my daughter ... plan on emulating jen jen with a few more pcc kits to loan out for those people on the fence on the e-cig.
**sighs heavily** i find myself passing other luxuries up so that i can spend at V4L .. addicted much???

Gemini_Lightning

Aug 19, 2009
Trinity, Fl
Maybe I should get the bigger battery and a charger.Someone said it lasts much longer.I guess I should think about it more.I cant afford mistakes.......I think the big bat with the usb charger.That might be good.

Remember, last I knew, the big batteries will not fit into any of the cases. Thus, you will always carry it around naked (so to speak). I tend to agree with the double battery kit, so you can always rotate while charging. The "small" batteries are still very good.

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
Ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto to all the above. :D

I received my 1st order a week ago yesterday and placed my 2nd order the next day (would have placed it that night, but couldn't get on the site for some reason). I plan to place another order today as soon as I figure out how much I can really afford to spend this time around.

I also ordered one of those ammo boxes from Amazon to keep the cartos in (holds 100). Not sure if one box will be enough, LOL.

Yea, I noticed the order numbers, too. My first one was #4356 and my 2nd one a few days later was #4695 -- that's over 300 orders in between them. Steve is getting really busy. Plus I think people posting here in the last couple of weeks has tripled now -- I'm having trouble reading them all.

I love V4L and my VK. Yesterday I had 7 different flavors of cartos going all at the same time (2 manual batteries, 1 X-long manual battery, 2 auto batteries, and 2 901s with carto adapters on them). Is that extreme? :D

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Good thread. I must admit to owning 9 batteries (white, silver, blue, green, black, red, two silver manuals, and one long silver manual). Also have the following flavors:

chocolate, peach, grape, watermelon, vanilla, pbcup, pineapple, whiskey, hilton, marlboro, virgina, 555, red cow, cola, coffee, menthol, ice cream, orange, clove, dr. pepper, peach, coconut...

God I'm a junkie...

PS I've also found that sometimes I think I have a DOA carto, so I switch it to a different battery: it comes alive!

Ohhhhh you want to know what I have at home? I see. Well personally, I have 4 extra longs, 4 regular manuals, 4 autos, 3 pccs, 1 auto passthrough, 2 manual passthroughs, 4 cases.

Cartos: chocolate, peach, peach cobbler, pear, raspberry, blueberry, vanilla, cappuccino, coffee, coconut, clove, dr. pepper, cola, orange, pineapple, conac, beer, menthol, mint, ice cream, hilton, marlboro, camel, french pipe, caramel, red cow, cherry...

:shock: I know, I know, I have serious issues! But it is just so much fun to get packages! lol Keep in mind though, at any one time I have lots of batteries and carts out for people to try. I think I am down to one pcc, 2 extra longs, 2 regulars, 2 autos, and one passthrough. The rest are in the hands of friends and coworkers.

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
It fits in the PCC and charges...just can't close the case :p
I'm happy with the little trade off for the hours I get out of it and the Pass-Through type feeling I get from it :)
2lcs9so.jpg

Gemini_Lightning

Aug 19, 2009
Trinity, Fl
It fits in the PCC and charges...just can't close the case :p
I'm happy with the little trade off for the hours I get out of it and the Pass-Through type feeling I get from it :)
2lcs9so.jpg

Awesome picture... looks like the metallic silver battery? If so, that battery hits like a champ for some reason. Thanks for sharing! Just don't close the case :shock:

GeeYourHairSmellsTerrific

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2009
Yeah well I don't even want to discuss what this new obsession has done to my budget. When I ordered the first two times, and when I order again, I just tell myself "ok that's three months worth of vaping supplies", and remind myself what cigs or patches cost. So anyway that's my method of justification. AND of course it's healthier so that's the real bottom line, right? Right??? Of course it is!

Ok anyway now I don't feel so guilty, I'm sure there are some serious shopaholics out there afraid to post, but even for a noob I can't be the worst. I have four batts(one ex long), PT, PCC. A scant 9 bottles of juice, some of them even lil ones. So that's not too bad right?

JenJen, you are my hero, I just knew you'd wow us with your equipment arsenal. ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D

azvagabond

ECF Veteran
A large are of my desk looks like a V4L shrine!!!! Good thing my desk covers a lot of real estate...I just got my bottles of flavorings in from the country store (Loarann's) and everything is nicely organized. Looks like a mini shoppe with led's from charging batteries to create a nice ambiance... honestly though, most of my gear I loan out for sampling...

When I have company come over, they always go straight for the "Shrine" and want to partake, which of course, I oblige them...funny, I used to offer people a drink when they come over, now its a drink and a vape!

BTW...the flavorings are a fun addition...add a drop of chocolat hazelnut to a coffee cart! Yums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread