The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wotofo Conquerer - Postless Dual Coil

Discussion in 'RTA' started by Btsmokincat, Mar 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Btsmokincat

Btsmokincat Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2013
    Waterville ME
  2. ej1024

ej1024 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2014
    usa
    BRING BACK THE TAIFUN....

Vape On

3. Devilon

Devilon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2013
    United Kingdom
    A serpent with a dual deck and yet again no separate glass tank. It is one feature that I'm not too keen about the serpent but for anyone who prefers a dual coil option I would have thought that this will produce the same amazing flavour as the Serpent.
    I'm going to wait until I see some of you lot come back with your reviews of this one before I take the plunge in purchasing one :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. sos2001

sos2001 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2014
    South Carolina
    I'm gonna have to hide my wallet.....

from myself!!!!!!:unsure:

• Like Like x 1
  5. fishwater

fishwater Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2015
    New Hampshire
    I'm liking the design even with the non removable glass section but I'll wait until it gets to the states before I spend my money.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DP2Raja

DP2Raja Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    I'm with you fishwater. I love my Serpents. Love the flavor and airflow is perfect for me. I have no problem with non-removable glass. So this is one I will consider once it hits State-side.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Major911

Major911 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 31, 2014
    Grand Island, FL, USA
    Looks like wotofo took a page from ehpro 's book and made a dual coil bachelor deck in a serpent tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Chris26

Chris26 Full Member

Nov 5, 2014
    so many mix version everywhere, the war is so cool,confusing...

9. Landman

Landman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2015
    Central AR
    Just got an email that vapordna has them in stock... couldn't resist trying this one out, order placed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. tmcase

tmcase ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Origin Vape also has them in stock.

11. Landman

Apr 10, 2015
    Central AR
    Anybody else get one of these in? Pretty cool little tank. Unfortunately, I didn't build it with my standard 26 awg coil because I've had something different wrapped and waiting for just the right deck, and this seemed like the perfect time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So what I've got here is a single strand of 30 awg and 2x 0.5x0.1mm 30 awg flat wire, all NiFe52, twisted together. It's a 3 mm coil spanned across both air holes coming in at 0.31 ohms, rayon wicked. I split each wick end in half and it wraps around inside the cup just blocking the juice ports.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Wide open, I'd put the airflow more than the Bachelor but slightly less than the Serpent. I've gotta say though, this little guy packs a punch! Even with the hammering I've been doing on the Boreas and Supreme for the past couple of days, I was surprised at the vapor and flavor it's providing.

Running it at 28 watts with no issues on the first tank... will see how the refill goes. The refill process is the same as the Serpent, but it looks like maybe they improved the chimney shaft as seems much more sturdy and it has zero wobble.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Pdizzle

Pdizzle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2014
    Alberta
    Bump. This little guy is Awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Crkbow

Crkbow Full Member

Apr 23, 2016
    Just a warning or maybe a newbie issue but I first built this with 2 of the coils provided and they ended up reading .15 or .14 not what I wanted or I would vape at with my Istick 100w TC. I figured they they would be min of .2 ohms. The RTA still worked great, but at that low of a build I had to rebuild as I don't feel good about that with my mod. I have since put a new build in with twisted Kanthal 8 wraps reading .34 works great easy to wick and good flavor. This is my first RTA and have had no leaking.

• Like Like x 2
  14. rice721

rice721 1.21 GigaWatts! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2016
    Shanghai
    Just ordered one of these badboys last night along with a sigelei 213. Can't wait to get mine.

@Landman any leaking after refill? Want to attempt a single Clapton coil build with organic cotton wick.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Landman

Apr 10, 2015
    Central AR
    First couple of refills went fine, then the next one had a few drops come out of the AFC. I thought maybe I didn't have the JFC fully closed, but I'm not sure. I checked the wick, reworked it a little around the JF slots and it's been fine ever since. It has a minor bit of condensation/seepage at the AFC but nothing more than any other tank I've used. The threading for the JFC doesn't seem quite as smooth as it first was... thought maybe it had some rayon fibers or something in the threading so I checked and cleaned it, but it's still the same.

I'm only vaping on it intermittently with the Supreme and Boreas getting the most usage so it's only had maybe 50-60 ml of juice through it so far. Part of me hates to pull the build out with the flavor so on point, but I've been thinking about trying something different in it.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. rice721

Feb 26, 2016
    Shanghai
    Nice. Appreciate the information.

17. ThaFuzz

ThaFuzz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2015
    Virginia Beach
    I put dual claptons in it and they fit fine. Ive not had any issues refilling it while afc and jfc are both open

• Like Like x 2
  18. rice721

Feb 26, 2016
    Shanghai
    Just received these and I had to try a few builds on there.

Did a dual clapton (32/26) 8-9 wraps 2.5mm IAD, it vaped alright, got dry hits the first try but it was due to wicking, after I got the wick right everything was smooth.

Now I think I've settled with a simple dual kanthal 24gauge build, 7-8 wraps 2.5mm IAD 0.30ohms vaping it at about 40W. Great flavor, chucks clouds, really diggin the look on this tank. The coil install got easier the second time around. This tank just replaced my 22mm Griffin on my Vaporshark DNA200.

Ordered a black one directly from Wotofo.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Sicrano

Sicrano Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Portugal
    The conqueror just replaced all of my previous tanks... And I'm using it with a simple build: 0.32 mm wire, dual coil. Great flavour and no leaks at all. I found out that if I open the juice flow top down, it works better.

• Like Like x 1
  20. rhm3769

rhm3769 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2013
    Huntersville, NC
    I have one on the way.... if the USPS can figure out what they're supposed to do.... went from SC to atlanta, but I'm north of Charlotte in NC.... could have been delivered today....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.