ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
ok its what i do....
i just test vaping juice flow closed, and...it vapes properly, lol
something is wrong with my juice flow control....looks never closed

++

Did you keep on chain vaping it with the JFC closed? Sometimes you get residual juice in the cotton and you can take about 3-5 hits without drying it out.

dagom010

May 25, 2016
i have tried to rebuild with more cotton, same..i refill with juice control "closed",close the top cap, then open JC , leak a while..then fine..
i chain vaping JC closed, works great LOL, awesome tank!

i bought it on Healthcabin.net, i am also located in China (beijing)...did you call wotofo directly ? or leave a message on their website?

thanks for your support....

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
i have tried to rebuild with more cotton, same..i refill with juice control "closed",close the top cap, then open JC , leak a while..then fine..
i chain vaping JC closed, works great LOL, awesome tank!

i bought it on Healthcabin.net, i am also located in China (beijing)...did you call wotofo directly ? or leave a message on their website?

thanks for your support....

With the replacement conqueror, I ordered directly from wotofo.com, shipped / picked up / re-shipped in the U.S. during my visit. I emailed them and my contact was a representative named Petal.

I've also had a prior experience with Wotofo in China, called them directly regarding a mod they had called the Freakshow Tiny. That experience was NOT pleasant.

dagom010

May 25, 2016
i finally found a way to avoid leaking (someone helps me...)
first, if you got leaks, its your fault !!
second, dismantle the tank, clean it, rebuild it
top fill : JFC closed off, fill, close top cap, turn the ato upside down the ato and let the pressure egalized by opening the air flow, then open JFC...no leaking

sorry for my english,
so my conqueror is not faulty,

dagom010

May 25, 2016
i finally found a way to avoid leaking (someone helps me...)
first, if you got leaks, its your fault !!
second, dismantle the tank, clean it, rebuild it
top fill : JFC closed off, fill, close top cap, turn the ato upside down the ato and let the pressure egalized by opening the air flow, then open JFC...no leaking

sorry for my english,
so my conqueror is not faulty,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread