Would like to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Ohio
It is hard to tell now with all the prem flavors being so different from the old style juices and carts. I would only order prems to get a true measure considering most of the old flavors have been revamped or deleted.

I haven't tried the new Frapp flavors, but I was not too keen on the old ones. A lot of people do seem to love that flavor. I was surprised I didn't due to the fact I vape and drink coffee at the same level ALWAYS!!!!!!

Fav prems - Virginia menthol and peppermint ice cream.
Least liked - None that I have had so far. I just think they are okay for a time, but nothing I like as an allday vape like my virginia and peppermint.

Yes, sign me up for hating French Vanilla Ice Cream (aka puke milk flavor for me). The smell even makes me nauseated.

da dude's girl

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2010
New Mexico
Best: Kant, RY4, Cowboy, Butterscotch

Enjoy: Pear mixed with Pineapple, Cherry mixed with Doc Pepper, Dark Chocolate, Caramel

Just ok: Cognac, Pina Colada, Cranberry, Margarita

Yucky: Green Tea, Black Tea, VG Coffee, Ice Cream Sundae (wet, buttered popcorn - bleccchhh), French Pipe, Lemon Meringe Pie (Lemon Pledge)

Bad News: I just ordered the discounted egg nog carts! Oh no! I love egg nog and get the feeling I'm going to be disappointed. Maybe adding the whiskey juice I ordered along with them will help??? LOL!

You'll find it's all personal taste...enjoy those free samples the great folks at V4L throw in! I know I do!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread