V4L Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sassymamar1

Feb 27, 2010
Macon, Ga.
I am thinking of ordering the precise from Super T. I wanted to know if anyone knows if the V4L carts are compatible. Does anyone know if they are 901 or 501 compatible. The precise comes with either 501 to 901 or 501 to 801. I don't know which the V4L is so I don't know which to ask for. I like the carts and have not used the atomizer yet but might in the future. Also what atomizer would be best. Heard something about low resistance atomizers better with big battery ecig. If I decide to do an atomizer with this what would be best and what pieces do I need and where should I get them from.

Mabbo

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2010
Illinois
Ok I have to ask.

Being new to vaping (3 weeks).

Maybe you could explain why you would switch from a VK to this model?

I mean, seperate batteries, seperate atomizer, doesnt that just make the whole process more complicated?

I looked up the unit and on some of the forums, I dont see anything about a better taste, more vapor or the like.

So why?

timothy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2010
texas
Ok I have to ask.

Being new to vaping (3 weeks).

Maybe you could explain why you would switch from a VK to this model?

I mean, seperate batteries, seperate atomizer, doesnt that just make the whole process more complicated?

I looked up the unit and on some of the forums, I dont see anything about a better taste, more vapor or the like.

So why?
longer battery life and some like higher voltage

sassymamar1

Feb 27, 2010
Macon, Ga.
The problem I am having is the Vapor4Life batteries lasting 3-4 hours when new. I work at night 12hr. shifts and am constantly having to find somewhere to plug up multiple chargers. Want something I can use at work without having to plug up chargers. Anyone have any suggestions on the big battery models that will work with my V4L carts and have a long lasting battery life.

Mabbo

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2010
Illinois
Well I can understand about the battery issue. I just baught 2 new batteries to help me a bit, what i did find however is the portable charger that my package came with. you charge the portable charger via usb and then you can take it with you and charge a battery when you need to without having to plug it in anywhere.

Works great for me, though I do not know how many batteries it will charge on a single charging but soon as my first battery is dead, i put it on it, by the time i kill my second battery my other one is charged back up.

just an idea anyway.

sassymamar1

Feb 27, 2010
Macon, Ga.
Problem is I use an XL Battery for longer battery life so it won't fit portable charger. I need suggestions on a model that will work with my V4L carts(love them) with big battery for longer life and maybe 5V vaping that won't kill my carts. Maybe the prodigy or one of the super T's. Please give me some feed back. Tired of carrying three battery chargers and 5 batteries to work(12Hr. shift).

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Try the XL batts. They should give you a good 5-6 hours, if you're an average vaper.

Leaford...I have this problem...I fell asleep on the couch holding my XL battery...the ONLY XL in my arsenal, and I think the same monster that eats my socks grabbed that sucker right up...I hope he bit into the metal and electricuted himself so he stops eating my socks too!

sassymamar1

Feb 27, 2010
Macon, Ga.
Leaford I have all XL batteries. Problem is they last 5 hrs. for about 2 weeks and then dwindle. Just sent message to Steve today. 2 of them that I ordered on 4/10 and 4/30 only lasting 30 min. I don't know why I'm having so many battery problems But V4l has been great about replacing bad ones and I love V4l carts and flavors. Customer Service is great. Mostly looking for something to free me from chargers while at work and away from home.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Leaford I have all XL batteries. Problem is they last 5 hrs. for about 2 weeks and then dwindle. Just sent message to Steve today. 2 of them that I ordered on 4/10 and 4/30 only lasting 30 min. I don't know why I'm having so many battery problems But V4l has been great about replacing bad ones and I love V4l carts and flavors. Customer Service is great. Mostly looking for something to free me from chargers while at work and away from home.

Most batteries work perfect for very long time, but, som suck, due to qc issues, which we are working om. Just requwat replacements with latest batch...you will be SMILIN BIG TIME:toast:

Steve:2cool:

sassymamar1

Feb 27, 2010
Macon, Ga.
Someone please help!!! I am trying to decide between the Silver Bullet, Chuck, Protege, Prodigy, or precise. Love my V4L VK but need something at work that I don't have to continuously charge. Want to be able to use my V4L cartomizers with both my VK batteries and whatever I buy. So I will need to know exactly what kind of adaptor to get, (the name what to KR808 or whatever). Really love my V4L cartomizers and want to continue to use them. I am interested in battery life. Something that will last at least 24 Hrs. Would love to only charge it while I sleep. And does anyone know if the 3.7V would do better with my cartomizers or would the 5V be okay to. PLEASE HELP!!!!

mmcall12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Indiana
I have 12 batteries, I keep 4 on me at all the time, I have 2 cases 1 I got with the package and the other that carry 4 batteries and 8 cartos never have to worry on charging and running out of carts:toast: oh and I have 3 wall chargers and 1 car chargers
I keep a wall charger at work 1 at home and 1 at the lake house. and I just rder 2 purples batteries, and purple cartos to go with the new purple batteries they are going t be awesome. I say I'm set till Isee something else I like

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread