WOW ! Almost a month ! (MsT's Bakery) <--- never again !

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Looks like I didn't get the memo. I just ordered from them yesterday. I had no idea there was such a problem with them currently. That's a bummer, I like their custard and snickerdoodle a lot. Here is hoping I am the one guy that gets his order. :-(

I hope that you at least get the Snickerdoodle she used to make..unlike the mediocre absolutely not the same version I got with my last order after a 2 month wait. I am old and have a pretty high patience level..but waiting that long and then getting 6 bottles of juice too nasty to pif..grrr. So sad to see that she's still taking unsuspecting people's money in what is basically a ponzi scheme, based on past reputation. :(

lloydchristmas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Baltimore
The order I placed January 13th arrived today. Included was a Ms. T scratch-off that promised something great due to the long wait time.

Anyways, I scratched it and there was a code to use for future orders, lol. If anyone wants 10% off, send me a PM and I can provide the code.

I laughed a bit at it.

Last edited:

Kollin6618

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2014
Denver, CO
The order I placed January 13th arrived today. Included was a Ms. T scratch-off that promised something great due to the long wait time.

Anyways, I scratched it and there was a code to use for future orders, lol. If anyone wants 10% off, send me a PM and I can provide the code.

I laughed a bit at it.

lol that was like The Vapor Company with their Shark juice. Waited a month and my free gift for the long wait was a free bottle with my next purchase. Yeah okay.

BuckinKaeding

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
San Diego
Guys, I ordered like 6 flavors from Ms T's Bakery a while ago and just got to vaping the Cinnamon Roll and it's melting my plastic tanks! There is no warning about that on the site and none of the other flavors did it. Be careful.

I emailed them about it, but of course didn't hear anything back. I have another old order still awaiting shipment. After I receive it, no more.

Katanakaji

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 21, 2014
Missouri City, Texas
just got my order from them today... originally ordered in the first week of january. they told me their shipping department had "setbacks". i wanted to cancel my order and was told no refunds, so i filed a dispute with my credit card company for never receiving merchandise that i ordered. all of a sudden package shows up a week later. i have no idea how it works anywhere else, but in tx it is not a refund if i have not received anything for my money, and i have every right to cancel my a purchase before receiving it. do not make the same mistake and order anything from them!

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Guys, I ordered like 6 flavors from Ms T's Bakery a while ago and just got to vaping the Cinnamon Roll and it's melting my plastic tanks! There is no warning about that on the site and none of the other flavors did it. Be careful.

I emailed them about it, but of course didn't hear anything back. I have another old order still awaiting shipment. After I receive it, no more.

Yes, her cinnamon roll always melted plastic tanks. The Snickerdoodle (old recipe, can't say about the crap she's making now) did not. Some cinnamons do melt/crack plastic tanks, most vendors warn. She doesn't reply to emails anymore as far as anyone knows for months.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
just got my order from them today... originally ordered in the first week of january. they told me their shipping department had "setbacks". i wanted to cancel my order and was told no refunds, so i filed a dispute with my credit card company for never receiving merchandise that i ordered. all of a sudden package shows up a week later. i have no idea how it works anywhere else, but in tx it is not a refund if i have not received anything for my money, and i have every right to cancel my a purchase before receiving it. do not make the same mistake and order anything from them!

Yes, several people from the closed thread did charge backs, some after multiple attempts to contact her, and got their stuff a month later. The consensus was that it's a shame she doesn't take the time to read/respond to her correspondence, apparently not even stuff from the card companies. You had every right to do the charge back, especially when it went past the processing time posted on her site. It's not a "refund". Most vendors don't actually charge until the order is completed/ready to ship- she charges immediately, ships whenever- pretty lame.

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
just got my order from them today... originally ordered in the first week of january.

While that's a long time for an order..it's about half the time she was taking to get stuff out from September through January. I'm gonna guess that she's getting slightly less orders now that so many people have posted their experiences here and on other forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread