Wow! Delicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyTimeHarry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Cedar Park, TX
So I have fallen in love with Copper Creek juices in a short amount of time. My first order I received a couple days ago and it included Apple Cider and Ras. Danish. I haven't gotten to really try the Danish, but man, that Apple Cider is amazing. Such a good, clean natural flavor. It's very easy for me to vape that all day. My only question would be can you request extra flavoring in their juices? I could use a bit more flavor in it. Maybe if I let it steep it'll come out, but it's gonna be really hard to just let it sit there and not vape.

Before I even got that order I went ahead and placed another order after reading all the wonderful things that people have to say about them on this forum. I got House, Choc. Chip Cookie, Pumpkin Pie, Creme de Menthe, Kool Aid & Pear. I just got done dripping all the different flavors and they are all excellent. The House and Cookie are my favorites out of this batch. The flavor is right on and it's not too heavy like a lot of juices out there. Most of the sweeter juices are just too strong and I can't handle more that a few vapes of them at a time. This is some outstanding stuff here and I cannot wait to sample more from Copper Creek. There are not enough compliments for me to give, so all I can say is you have made one happy vaper here.

Cheers!

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Wow! Thank you so much!!!! That makes me one happy mixer. :) I don't do extra flavor, please try letting it steep a bit. They are freshly mixed the day they are shipped and some do take a little time to mature.

And please feel free to come on in the chit chat thread and say Hi. Nights are pretty quiet, but the daytime is busy.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
So I have fallen in love with Copper Creek juices in a short amount of time. My first order I received a couple days ago and it included Apple Cider and Ras. Danish. I haven't gotten to really try the Danish, but man, that Apple Cider is amazing. Such a good, clean natural flavor. It's very easy for me to vape that all day. My only question would be can you request extra flavoring in their juices? I could use a bit more flavor in it. Maybe if I let it steep it'll come out, but it's gonna be really hard to just let it sit there and not vape.

Before I even got that order I went ahead and placed another order after reading all the wonderful things that people have to say about them on this forum. I got House, Choc. Chip Cookie, Pumpkin Pie, Creme de Menthe, Kool Aid & Pear. I just got done dripping all the different flavors and they are all excellent. The House and Cookie are my favorites out of this batch. The flavor is right on and it's not too heavy like a lot of juices out there. Most of the sweeter juices are just too strong and I can't handle more that a few vapes of them at a time. This is some outstanding stuff here and I cannot wait to sample more from Copper Creek. There are not enough compliments for me to give, so all I can say is you have made one happy vaper here.

Cheers!
Youve got excellent tastes!

Check out the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/copper-creek/301433-steep-not-steep.html thread. You can see what other Copper Creekers prefer in their juices.

Personally, Ive found that everything but the plain fruits need at least two weeks before they start getting REALLY tasty.

House is great fresh, amazing at two weeks, but after a month, you cant put it down.

Last edited:

HappyTimeHarry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Cedar Park, TX
Personally, Ive found that everything but the plain fruits need at least two weeks before they start getting REALLY tasty.

Yea, I figured they got better, but they taste so good already, it's really hard for me not to vape them. I'm gonna try and hold out though. I'm gonna go ahead and order a 30ML bottle of cider and let it sit b/c my first bottle is going quick.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Yea, I figured they got better, but they taste so good already, it's really hard for me not to vape them. I'm gonna try and hold out though. I'm gonna go ahead and order a 30ML bottle of cider and let it sit b/c my first bottle is going quick.
Thats about all you can do! Once I first realized that House (and Choc Chip Cookie, and Pie, and well...almost everything) got better with steeping, I bought two 30 ml bottles. By the time I get through one bottle and open the now steeped second bottle, I order another bottle. Then its steeped for at least two weeks by the time I go through the previous bottle. So one is always open and in use, then one is always steeping. Does that make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread