Wow, info overload, two aspirin down!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponygirl

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2010
Bay area
First and foremost, I would like to thank each and every one of you that have responded to my posts over the last few days. No one made me feel like a "newbie" and was very informative.
Since I discovered this wonderful culture, I have been on this forum, YouTube and Google, non-stop. I feel as though I have fallen through the rabbit hole, or taken the blue pill, but in a good way.
For all newbies, my advice is not to do what I have, which is immersed myself completely into vaping within 72 hours (kind of AR like that!). Take your time - there is so much incredible information provided by amazing people. Again, thx to all that have helped to make my PV journey so much the better.
Very happy to be part of the community.
Cheers.

Youthful313

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, MI
This forum is great. I have also recently joined and I have meet so many great ppl. Not one of my questions have not been answered. It's become routine for me to get home check my emails then check whats going on here. I'm refreshed by the kindness that ppl have shared with me on this site. Loads of good karma and souls for sure.

Thank Gawd!! I figured i was the only one that spent countless hours on this forum trolling through alot of everything, lol !!

Theres such a wealth of info in here and people trying to help others that it really gives me hope that not everybody in this world is not a money grubbin, selfish Dbag !!

Specially in the rough times in our lives when we all have questions and call on others to give us your expierance so we can draw from it and take it or leave it.

And yah Pony i feel like ive been cramming for atest or somthing ever since i found you guys lol

But mostly over the last couple days i think ive been hiding in here trying not to cope with reality, since my girlfriends father shot n killed her mother for no reason whatsoever.

Im at her becon call, but when i have a little down time, this is where im at.

Hard to believe a married couple that had a beatiful house, awesome jobs and loving family and one of them snapped all of a sudden.

Its alot diff. when u see this sitting on ur couch watching CSI , but when it happenes for real it rocks ur world. ~Capn~

mozzstyxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2010
maryland USA
i am new as well. so glad to get away from the marb reds after 24 years. 2 weeks in almost. Already have a mod 3.7 LR 510 set up and pass through hooked onto a 2 amp IPAD charger and car usb. dripping 24mg vg at 5 volts or LR 510's. Each drip gets me away from the stinky ashtray and smelly hands, yet still manages to hit my hard "reset button" in the morning. 6-11 watts is where the switch is seemless

kddowning

May 19, 2010
Austin, TX
I too have been on information overload and found the hardest step was what to order and from where. My best advice for the newbie is don't obsess too much - just get a starter kit - 510, KR808, 901 whatever.... it won't be your last. You will be ordering more anyway so just bite the bullet and kit a starter kit.

Thank you all for your help in the forums.

Haven't smoked since late May.

I have some 510s, KR808, 510 PT and a 901 on the way. I plan to get an EGO and a Protege soon too when they are back in stock. I figure the initial start costs might be higher but once I settle in - all will even out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread