The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

WOW........Just freaking WOWWWW!!!!

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by clownfish159, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. landlocked

landlocked Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2010
    Ok, USA
    Ok... I HAD to do it... I just ordered German Choc. Cake.... can't wait to try it.... This is my first TV order... now we wait... something I've never been very good at.

2. clownfish159

clownfish159 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2010
    Ohio
    You wont regret it! :D

3. landlocked

landlocked Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 10, 2010
    Ok, USA
    I'm sure I won't... but d@mn the wait! I have got to be the most impatient person I know... it's awful. :eek:)

4. jennlsnoopy

jennlsnoopy Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Spokane, Wa
    I'm vaping the German chocolate cake right now. It's sooooo gooood! I'm waiting on bubble gum and bananas foster right now. I hope it comes on Monday.

5. crashinbrn

crashinbrn Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2010
    south-east Texas
    I am one of those who hasn't been disappointed by TV.
    well the only thing i could possibly say to that end is when i run out.....IM DISAPPOINTED.:)

6. beattysgirl

beattysgirl Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Columbus, Ohio
    Can anyone tell me, does the butter rum taste like a butter rum life saver? Because I tried butter rum from someone else and it tastes like bazooka gum. :(

7. crashinbrn

crashinbrn Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2010
    south-east Texas
    i never had the lifesaver in that flavor BUT i can tell you it tastes like a butterscotch with a splash of rum.. i just ordered more the other day. one of my faves.:)

8. beattysgirl

beattysgirl Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Columbus, Ohio
    That sounds like a Butter Rum life saver to me. Thanks, Crashin.

9. Ladycats

Ladycats Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2008
    Western North Carolina

Yes, (to me) it's almost exactly like a Butter Rum Lifesaver:)

10. Belletrist

Belletrist Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2009
    Virginia
    actually, my mom says it's -exactly- like a butter rum lifesaver, her favorite childhood candy. she's addicted. :D

11. stltransporter

stltransporter Full Member

Mar 16, 2010
    st louis
    ive heard all the good things about the supplier but ive been waiting since last tuesday when i ordered and it still hasnt changed from pending ive tried to email the site but have gotten no response yet i tried the online assistance and no response im really leaning torwards cancelling it and ordering from a supplier that ive used before.

12. mwa102464

mwa102464 Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Geoff just moved to a new shop be patiant it will come through soon im sure, hes been crazy over there

13. keveck

keveck Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2010
    aaa

Also the owner, Geoff, has been having problems with his email client. He's very busy too! But you're stuff will get there soon. There's even a notice on the website that they are very backed up. And he just moved to a new location, like mwa said.

14. shelbyman

shelbyman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2010
    Houston. Tx USA
    Any good TV flavors using a stock Janty 510? I have German Chocolate (24/20) & Blueberry Cheesecake(36/20). The GCC I can taste it but the BBC doesn't have any taste.
    I am not a coffey drinkers, so I don't know if I will like those type of flavors.

15. gratefulme

gratefulme Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2009
    How long have you had them? They sometimes take a while to meld.

16. shelbyman

Feb 26, 2010
    Houston. Tx USA
    I have had them 8 calender days.

17. gratefulme

gratefulme Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 2, 2009
    Well, that should be long enough. I'm not real sure what your numbers mean. Is the first the nic content, and the second the percent of vg? I've never gotten anything from TV that was flavorless, how long ago did you quit smoking? Maybe your taste buds haven't came back yet. Have you tried liquid from anywhere that had more flavor?

18. amrdh5

amrdh5 Senior Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Williamston,SC
    I wasn't one of those people either. It took me two months to finally give up analogs. Don't be discouraged. Every one you don't smoke is a good thing. Just stick with it and eventually you will be able to give them up.:)

19. MacArthurBug

MacArthurBug Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2009
    California
    ZOMG! I just got a lime coconut mix that A-freaking-mazing! Geoff has done it again! This is the hubs new favorite and has been added to my list of favorites. NOM!

20. shelbyman

Feb 26, 2010
    Houston. Tx USA
    1st is nic MG and 2nd is % VG. I haven't had a cig for 7days now. I may try some of Ms. T's e-juices. It is only the BlueBerry cheesecake that I really can't taste well. I will still try some more of the TV juices,though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.