WOW........Just freaking WOWWWW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clownfish159

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
Ohio
Holy cow! My order of T.V. buttered rum and caramel popcorn just arrived, I filled a cart up with each and just wow. I am seriously without words. I am new to vaping but have already tried quite a few different juices and this is by far the best I have tried.

I was even allowed without a problem to make a change to my order during it being processed ( I almost felt bad asking them to, but they helped me out with no problems!) Great people here and by far more then an excellent product!

The post office somewhere at some point did damage my package somehow and caused me to lose quite a bit of the caramel popcorn. But this wasn't tasty vapors fault, and I will be ordering more shortly anyways and thats gonna be one that I order a second of because it is GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!! Thanks guys for a great product on top of excellent customer service!!

I do however have one SERIOUS MAJOR COMPLAINT!!! How in the HECK do you guys expect me to choose?! Lol! I just want to have both going at once! :p

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Welcome to the TV family, Clownfish! You're lucky that you didn't waste a lot of money on bad juice, like so many of us did, before finding Geoff!

I just ordered the Pralines and Cream and Choc #712 with Bavarian Cream. Yes it's hard to choose and I get excited thinking about my weekly order and what I feel like trying this time. :)

jjujju

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
USA
Holy cow! My order of T.V. buttered rum and caramel popcorn just arrived, I filled a cart up with each and just wow. I am seriously without words. I am new to vaping but have already tried quite a few different juices and this is by far the best I have tried.

I was even allowed without a problem to make a change to my order during it being processed ( I almost felt bad asking them to, but they helped me out with no problems!) Great people here and by far more then an excellent product!

The post office somewhere at some point did damage my package somehow and caused me to lose quite a bit of the caramel popcorn. But this wasn't tasty vapors fault, and I will be ordering more shortly anyways and thats gonna be one that I order a second of because it is GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!! Thanks guys for a great product on top of excellent customer service!!

I do however have one SERIOUS MAJOR COMPLAINT!!! How in the HECK do you guys expect me to choose?! Lol! I just want to have both going at once! :p

Oooooh sounds REALLY yummy!!! I got Butter Rum from PEC and it was very yummy. Wonder if the one you got was even better?! Have you tried any liquids from PEC? :p

clownfish159

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
Ohio
Today was the first day that I didn't smoke an analog after dinner! It's usually RIGHT after dinner that I smoke one. Today I was able to not smoke one at all.
And hopefully won't for the rest of the night, but there is still just a little something missing for me. I wish I was one of those people that vape and drop analogs right there on the spot but I am trying and not giving up!

clownfish159

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
Ohio
Oooooh sounds REALLY yummy!!! I got Butter Rum from PEC and it was very yummy. Wonder if the one you got was even better?! Have you tried any liquids from PEC? :p
Nope, sure haven't and honestly dont think I will need to. Out of all the juices I have tried these are just crazy good. Im a regular customer for sure now.

I am still kind of craving an analog after dinner but thinking about it is making me sick, smoking that nasty tasting analog. Yuck!

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Be good to yourself and do whatever you want to do even if that means having an analog. Before long you'll forget you even want one, so don't fret if at first you do now and then. It doesn't really matter when you consider the number you are NOT smoking! :) Vaping is so much more enjoyable that soon you'll be grabbing your favorite juice when you have that urge and it will just become second nature.

What is it they say, it takes 21 days to reprogram our brain to do something different? So, don't think you have failed if you have the occasional analog. I did for a couple of weeks and then one day I realized that I hadn't had one in a couple of days... had forgotten to and I smoked for many, many years!!

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
You're on the right track. After dinner you wanted to reach for your habitual cigarette and you told yourself "No. I won't have one." And, surprise, you didn't end up curled in a ball, whimpering. You just vaped instead.

The next time you decide not to have an analog it will be easier. And, before you know it, you'll decide it's not worth the effort to replace your "in case of emergency" pack.

It took me 5 days to go from 3 packs a day to none. You'll get there.

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
Maybe you aught to haul the broken package down to the PO and try to get reimbursement for the damage. This stuff is shipped priority and I'd think that should come with some benefit of protection. Does it come in a flat rate box? If so even more of a reason as that box is pretty tough and for that kind of handling damage I'd be looking for some remittance.

My .02 cents

:)

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
German Chocolate Cake has been my go to juice ever since I got it. If you get a chance check it out. Also check out their custom. There are a ton more flavors in there. I bought some Tropical Punch and some Strawberry to mix together. Absolutely wonderful. I highly doubt I will be buying from anyone else any time soon.

clownfish159

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
Ohio
Dexter, first I have to say I love your show! :p But yeah, I was eyeballing the german chocolate! And now that I have tried the two tv juices I have tried I am not affraid to try any of them now!

German Chocolate Cake has been my go to juice ever since I got it. If you get a chance check it out. Also check out their custom. There are a ton more flavors in there. I bought some Tropical Punch and some Strawberry to mix together. Absolutely wonderful. I highly doubt I will be buying from anyone else any time soon.

clownfish159

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
Ohio
Maybe you aught to haul the broken package down to the PO and try to get reimbursement for the damage. This stuff is shipped priority and I'd think that should come with some benefit of protection. Does it come in a flat rate box? If so even more of a reason as that box is pretty tough and for that kind of handling damage I'd be looking for some remittance.

My .02 cents

:)

Yeah, the packaged wasn't insured so I doubt the usps would do anything. And the package wasn't really damaged that much on the outside. It was like the top of the bottle kind of cracked a little bit. Its really weird because it doesn't even leak right now with the lid on it. Im really not all that worried about it. Im going to be buying more soon any ways. I just hope I dont run out before I do!

gratefulme

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
Yeah I doubt they would cover it even if it was insured. Your not allowed to ship liquids. That's the first thing they ask you. Are you shipping anything dangerous or liquid. Once I tried to use the auto machine in the lobby. It asked me if I was shipping liquids. I was honest, and it wouldn't let me ship the package. Had to start all over again.

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
Welcome to the TV family, Clownfish! You're lucky that you didn't waste a lot of money on bad juice, like so many of us did, before finding Geoff!

I just ordered the Pralines and Cream and Choc #712 with Bavarian Cream. Yes it's hard to choose and I get excited thinking about my weekly order and what I feel like trying this time. :)
You'll have to let me know how that chocolate is :)

I'm tempted to create a drumstick with vanilla, chocolate, and peanut butter.

Hmm.

And OP, welcome to the crazy fun nummy that is TV hah :)

How does that caramel popcorn taste? I was considering trying that.

clownfish159

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
Ohio
How does that caramel popcorn taste? I was considering trying that.

Do it. Do it. Do it. You know that yummy tasty smell of fresh made caramel popcorn?(from those bags you get at the store to make your own caramel popcorn) Well, the smell of that caramel in the microwave is what you taste with this. It is unbelievably unreal. Oh and with a hint of buttered popcorn.

I could also describe it as tasting almost EXACTLY like the jelly belly(jelly bean) buttered popcorn with a blast of caramel!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread