Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I can tell you no, Chocolate and Bavarian Creme won't make a milk chocolate, but the Chocolate 712 and Dairy...there ya go.

You told me Dairy in live chat but I didn't see it on the dropdown menu so I ordered Bavarian Cream thinking that's what you were talking about. Well, you know what I'm looking for so I trust you'll understand what I want.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I bet this and chocolate would be great!
I thought of that. My problem is that I'm not looking for "great" (although that's always a good thing), I'm looking for milk chocolate. I want to vape a Hershey bar or Dove or Cadbury's or Nestles or Ghiradelli or Lindt or...

As far as I'm concerned, the 4 major food groups are milk chocolate, coffee, fruit and meat. And milk chocolate is the most essential.

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
I thought of that. My problem is that I'm not looking for "great" (although that's always a good thing), I'm looking for milk chocolate. I want to vape a Hershey bar or Dove or Cadbury's or Nestles or Ghiradelli or Lindt or...

As far as I'm concerned, the 4 major food groups are milk chocolate, coffee, fruit and meat. And milk chocolate is the most essential.

Ummm. I second that. and that...and all the rest too.

Now I want chocolate more than anything right now.

:p

yummy.jpg

clownfish159

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
Ohio
OOH I'm so happy I got intro'd to this site (Tasty Vapor)! I was just thinking the other day I needed to vape an Amaretto Sour and BAM! They have it! First I've seen. Gonna try their Butter Rum too.

Heehee! I would never smoke a "real" cig again! :D

I can bet you are gonna love the buttered rum! And the other one I havent tried yet but it is on the get next list but I just ordered my next round of cinnacide,german chocolate, and macchiato!

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay

LOL Chocolate is definitely one of my favorite food groups! I've been on that search for the perfect milk chocolate since I started vaping. I'm so hoping this is it!!

I always ask for Lorann's free in the comment section when I order chocolate, but I would like to know if the 712 is what I should ask for. He told us awhile back but I forgot. :oops:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Last edited:

vapourking

Feb 14, 2010
Little Rock, AR
Got my first order from TV today - Atomic Cinnacide and Tobacco!!!

Wow and just wow! I'm amazed by the flavor of atomic cinnacide, I have not tasted the real candy, but all I can tell is I'm simply amazed at the flavor that the vapor brings into my mouth on each draw...It actually feels like I'm eating the candy and not vaping at all. The difference is day and night between these and the other juices (from other vendors) that I currently have.

Hats off, Geoff is the master of flavor!!!

Last edited:

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Welcome to the TV family, Clownfish! You're lucky that you didn't waste a lot of money on bad juice, like so many of us did, before finding Geoff!

Yea, Havnt ordered yet, cant choose what to get! ive wasted too much on liquid. Its finally time for me to mix down so i have more. Any suggestions on what flavors to get?

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
If you love Butter rum (and why wouldn't you omg? lol) then get some Dulce de Leche and MIX THEM (i drip so my mixing doesnt waste a lot I just mix on the fly).
Dulce is wonderfully sweet and smooth n caramelly with a hint of rum and of course my all-time fave Butter rum has a big ole BLAST of rum - together they are ambrosia.
I've actually vaped myself slightly dizzy on this combo (which i thoroughly enjoyed I have to say :oops: lol) but seperately they are wonderful too.
I;ve also dripped a drop of the Dulce on the Tobacco to good effect, and the Butter rum doubler tends to get tried with almost anything as well lol (it doesn't GO with everything but I still try it :D)
German choc cake - I have this also and love it. Not as mind meltingly sweet as the other 2 but more complex in flavor.
Those are my TV 'top picks' if you have a sweet tooth like me :)

thelook

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
If you love Butter rum (and why wouldn't you omg? lol) then get some Dulce de Leche and MIX THEM (i drip so my mixing doesnt waste a lot I just mix on the fly).
Dulce is wonderfully sweet and smooth n caramelly with a hint of rum and of course my all-time fave Butter rum has a big ole BLAST of rum - together they are ambrosia.
I've actually vaped myself slightly dizzy on this combo (which i thoroughly enjoyed I have to say :oops: lol) but seperately they are wonderful too.
I;ve also dripped a drop of the Dulce on the Tobacco to good effect, and the Butter rum doubler tends to get tried with almost anything as well lol (it doesn't GO with everything but I still try it :D)
German choc cake - I have this also and love it. Not as mind meltingly sweet as the other 2 but more complex in flavor.
Those are my TV 'top picks' if you have a sweet tooth like me :)

I ordered Butter Rum just because of YOU Capt.Jay!!!
The way you go on about it I had to give it a try:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread