The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

WOW........Just freaking WOWWWW!!!!

Discussion in 'Tasty Vapor' started by clownfish159, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. GoodDog

GoodDog Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2009
    SF East Bay
    You told me Dairy in live chat but I didn't see it on the dropdown menu so I ordered Bavarian Cream thinking that's what you were talking about. Well, you know what I'm looking for so I trust you'll understand what I want.

2. clownfish159

clownfish159 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2010
    Ohio
    I bet this and chocolate would be great!

3. Poeia

Poeia Bird Brain Verified Member ECF Veteran

I thought of that. My problem is that I'm not looking for "great" (although that's always a good thing), I'm looking for milk chocolate. I want to vape a Hershey bar or Dove or Cadbury's or Nestles or Ghiradelli or Lindt or...

As far as I'm concerned, the 4 major food groups are milk chocolate, coffee, fruit and meat. And milk chocolate is the most essential.

4. timothy

timothy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2010
    texas
    i see no dairy ether you holding some flavors back...............?

5. WhatAClumsyGirl

WhatAClumsyGirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2009
    Mtns of Tennessee
    Tasty Vapor's new chocolate is great. I had it in my German Chocolate Cake instead of the regular lorann flavoring. It doesnt have that chemical taste that so many flavorings of chocolate have.
    I think its Chocolate 712 or something another on his site.

6. beecee

beecee Super Member ECF Veteran

Ummm. I second that. and that...and all the rest too.

Now I want chocolate more than anything right now.

:p

[​IMG]

7. jjujju

jjujju Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2010
    USA
    OOH I'm so happy I got intro'd to this site (Tasty Vapor)! I was just thinking the other day I needed to vape an Amaretto Sour and BAM! They have it! First I've seen. Gonna try their Butter Rum too.

Heehee! I would never smoke a "real" cig again! :D

8. clownfish159

Feb 22, 2010
    Ohio
    I can bet you are gonna love the buttered rum! And the other one I havent tried yet but it is on the get next list but I just ordered my next round of cinnacide,german chocolate, and macchiato!

9. GoodDog

Dec 31, 2009
    SF East Bay
    LOL Chocolate is definitely one of my favorite food groups! I've been on that search for the perfect milk chocolate since I started vaping. I'm so hoping this is it!!

I always ask for Lorann's free in the comment section when I order chocolate, but I would like to know if the 712 is what I should ask for. He told us awhile back but I forgot. :oops:

10. Lina

Lina Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2010
    Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
    what does Lorann's free mean? I have been ordering TV's juices and just did it again tonight but I am still new to this and I am wondering that that means... thank you in advance Lina

11. GoodDog

Dec 31, 2009
    SF East Bay
  12. Lina

Lina Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2010
    Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help!! :) Have a great evening!

13. Vlynn

Vlynn Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Indiana
    Wanted to throw my 2 cents in also, Just got Caramel Popcorn and German Chocolate Cake...OMG... PERFECT!!!!! :)

14. vapourking

vapourking Full Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Little Rock, AR
    Got my first order from TV today - Atomic Cinnacide and Tobacco!!!

Wow and just wow! I'm amazed by the flavor of atomic cinnacide, I have not tasted the real candy, but all I can tell is I'm simply amazed at the flavor that the vapor brings into my mouth on each draw...It actually feels like I'm eating the candy and not vaping at all. The difference is day and night between these and the other juices (from other vendors) that I currently have.

Hats off, Geoff is the master of flavor!!!

15. MonsterKenny

MonsterKenny Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2009
    dublin ohio

16. redgirl

redgirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    You have to have atomic cinnacide in your arsenal!

17. clownfish159

Feb 22, 2010
    Ohio
    just got it, and I agree completely. It is insane! I really didnt think I would like it but ordered because of all the people talkin about it and I dont regret it for a second!

18. CaptJay

CaptJay Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2010
    A Brit, abroad, (USA)
    If you love Butter rum (and why wouldn't you omg? lol) then get some Dulce de Leche and MIX THEM (i drip so my mixing doesnt waste a lot I just mix on the fly).
    Dulce is wonderfully sweet and smooth n caramelly with a hint of rum and of course my all-time fave Butter rum has a big ole BLAST of rum - together they are ambrosia.
    I've actually vaped myself slightly dizzy on this combo (which i thoroughly enjoyed I have to say :oops: lol) but seperately they are wonderful too.
    I;ve also dripped a drop of the Dulce on the Tobacco to good effect, and the Butter rum doubler tends to get tried with almost anything as well lol (it doesn't GO with everything but I still try it :D)
    German choc cake - I have this also and love it. Not as mind meltingly sweet as the other 2 but more complex in flavor.
    Those are my TV 'top picks' if you have a sweet tooth like me :)

19. thelook

thelook Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2010
    Madison, Wisconsin

I ordered Butter Rum just because of YOU Capt.Jay!!!
    The way you go on about it I had to give it a try:p

20. CaptJay

CaptJay Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2010
    A Brit, abroad, (USA)
    :D
    :thumbs:
    I hope you love it then - others who've ordered haven't been disappointed yet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.