Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
No drawing yet? Bet y'all are going insane waiting.. I would be. :p

I'm off to run errands and deliver my daughter to her best friends house for the weekend.

Good luck to those who haven't won yet!
I would be if I wasn't at work!

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
a5c81419cf215148d781aff0e5d19d8d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Yes!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I didn't get a choice............they sent it to me.........i got it fast though..............
...Looks like mine is shipping to me VERY quickly...too bad I had them send it to AL but I'm still in PA...thought I was going home this week but travel has been out of the question...

Shouldn't have gone out yesterday...it was ridiculously fun but I feel like death today...

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
...Looks like mine is shipping to me VERY quickly...too bad I had them send it to AL but I'm still in PA...thought I was going home this week but travel has been out of the question...

Shouldn't have gone out yesterday...it was ridiculously fun but I feel like death today...
Awe so sorry Anjel. hope you feel better soon

Reactions: anjelvape77

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Sorry Anjel.........all I know it I got mine yesterday evening......it works good so far....now it means I have to get new coils....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread