Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Dinky time?!?

giphy.gif
Almost...he's going to get me a giant sized daiquiri in a few minutes! :party:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
It doesn't though. You register and you're in..You can get points by sharling on Fb..That's why I'm here..I registered with a link provided by @angelphyre on Fb..so she could get 5 more points..Someone did through my share on Fb and I got 5..The more points the better the chance..But posts?!? If I'm not mistaken,..they don't mean squat..Some of the last winners only posted once.
Ha! So you were the one, and only one, who used my code! ;)

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
And I WILL be in the RV lot at Pioneer HS tomorrow, pre-game, if ya has a dollar or two to put on it.. :)
Haha,after the game last week with Michigan state,i ain't got a whole lot of faith left that that they pull this one off haha.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Unfortunately, I needed to leave the comfort of my home for most of the day... Kids' clothing is neither shiny nor distracting.
We did the leaving home thing to shop last night...had to get a TV and bluray player for the grandkids and the deal was too good not to go get it...we lucked out and got both. :)...And tomorrow we have to go shop for a new TV for the living room here...the bulb went out again (2nd time in 2 months, and about the 5th or 6th time overall) and they finally decided it's time for a new one...but this one will be a 70 inch. Glad I'm not the one paying for that! :blink:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
That is a big game for both sides but I am not much of a football fan.
I'm not much of one either really.About the only games i watch are osu vs. Mich.,osu vs. Mich. state,then if osu makes it to a bowl game i'll usually watch that.Other than those,i can find better things to do on a saturday haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread