Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
on a completely unrelated note, for those of you that are kanger subtank afficionados, kanger has released a new cylindrical coil head for both the nebox and the subtank, in a couple of varieties (including a .5ohm clapton) that takes up a bit less real estate in the tank...

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
ZOMG! LURKERS! HALP!

distract Louis - he's un-mis-behavin...

@Amlowe @ladydeadlocke ... on dconner, on blitzen (or blitzed, as the day progresses...)! On Comet (but not for vapers tongue), on cupid... and them other dears, too... LADY ZELDA! HALP!
:lol: Not gonna let me watch Wolverine majic, are ya? Ya gotta be SO dang entertaining. .

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
on a completely unrelated note, for those of you that are kanger subtank afficionados, kanger has released a new cylindrical coil head for both the nebox and the subtank, in a couple of varieties (including a .5ohm clapton) that takes up a bit less real estate in the tank...

I do have a STM but not using it that much as I do the Smok VCT's. Reason...... occasional dry burn... ewwww! Even on the newer coils with bigger juice ports.
Saw that there are new coils and they should be better, yeah, I think.......

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
ZOMG! LURKERS! HALP!

distract Louis - he's un-mis-behavin...

@Amlowe @ladydeadlocke ... on dconner, on blitzen (or blitzed, as the day progresses...)! On Comet (but not for vapers tongue), on cupid... and them other dears, too... LADY ZELDA! HALP!
OMGawd...What a start to the morning that was...Maybe I should just stamp, "Closed For Today" on me foreheed...lol

Star Puppy to home planet..Mind reset please...that is all..

1402176591_dog_doesnt_want_to_play_with_frisbee.gif

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
At one time..Living so near the coast meant fresh seafood of any kind..We use to load up the large coolers and head out to Beaufort SC and get all the Flounder, Red Fish, Shrimp, and Red Snapper we could ice down and haul back at incredibly cheap prices..Now you get shrimp from Vietnam in the shops here..On occasion Main Lobster but those are high as hell!

Zomg... last nights "turkey leavins"
binzbo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread